Forums » Electrical Engineering

NHL Draft 2018 Brady Tkachuk right there as possible top pic

• August 3, 2022 11:43 PM EDT

Brady Tkachuk believes hes in the mix to be selected second overall at Junes NHL Draft, and scouts agree.

Following the World JuniorChampionship, where the St. Louis native led all draft-eligible forwards with nine points in seven games while helping the Americans win a bronze medal, Tkachuk saw his name climb in ISS Hockeys January rankings from third to second, leapfrogging Ru sian forward Andrei Svechnikov.

He remains behindSwedish defenceman Rasmus Dahlin, who is the consensus top pick for the 2018 draft in Dallas.

Rasmus is a really good player, hes one of the best players Ive ever played against, Tkachuk said. Hakeem Adeniji Jerseys Hes been compared to (Nicklas) Lidstrom and (Erik) Karl son;but in the end, I think Im right there.

Obviously (Dahlin) is probably going to go No. 1, hes not fooling anybody, but then second: Svechnikov, (Filip) Zadina - I think were all right there for it;but I mean credit to those guys, theyve all been playing really well. The second half is really important; weve got to keep playing Cincinnati Bengals Jackets better.

After watching Tkachuk compete at the Under-20 tournament, scouts believe the six-foot-three,197-pound forward can be a No. 1 centre at the NHL level its one of the reasons his stock rises.

He took a step forward and I think he showed us that he could be that No. 1 centreman for an NHL team, said Dennis MacInnis, the director of scouting at ISS Hockey. That big, hulking centerman, theyre hard to come by. Hes going to be horrible to play against. When he physically matures, hes a piece of work.

PHOTO GALLERY: Scenes from 2018 World Junior Championship Gold Medal Game

The big thing for Tkachuk at the World Juniors was showing prospective NHL clubs his versatility.

That I can play in any situation: can play 5-on-5, PK, 6-on-5 NFL Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys against - Im just versatile and I just try to play my game on every shift, Tkachuk explained. Play that big power forward (role). Not afraid to take pucks to the net, not afraid of anybody out there. Can play physical (and) can play any position.

Competing against Dahlin, Zadina (Czech Republic) and Svechnikov also gave Tkachuk an opportunity to measure where he needs to continue to improve as he works through his freshman season at Boston University.

The 18-year-old has four goals and 12 a sists in 22 games with the Terriers this season making him the third-leading scorer among freshmanin the Hockey East Conference.

Its Markus Bailey Jerseys good to play those guys. We played Rasmus in the semis, Svechnikov in the quarters and to play against those guys and see how they play, and see how I play, its definitely good, said Tkachuk. You can compare (yourself) to those guys.

Right now, second half, you try to focus on Boston, our team, and how we can get better everyday, work on my skills and get stronger everyday. Playing Jamarr Chase T Shirts with confidence and getting better everyday.

Off the ice Tkachuk says hes looking to major in communications at Boston University joking that hed like to be on television conducing interviews.

While hes not in the cla sroom, the son of 18-year NHL veteran Keith Tkachuk and younger brother of Flames forward Matthew Tkachuk, is continually working on his consistency.

I definitely feel like I took a couple steps (forward) at (the world juniors), but definitely have a couple more steps to reach by the end of this year," he offered."For me, its just keep playing with confidence, keep believing in yourself and play with the puck. Give-and-gos are key - I learned that. For me, its Trae Waynes Jerseys just get better everyday and put bad days behind you and focus on the new ones.

Tkachuk's brother, selected sixth overall by Calgary in 2016, went straight to the NHL and played his rookie season for the Flames in 2016-17. Though Brady says its hard to determine whether hell make the jump to the NHL next season, MacInnis believe he will.

Hes going to be picked high enough that theres certainly going to be pre sure on him to make it (next season), said MacInnis. Id always like to see the kids go back and get that extra year of development and mature a little bit more physically, but hes a Top 3 pick for sure and those guys usually make it.

• 2597 posts
    February 4, 2024 4:57 AM EST

I always leave 오피사이트 feeling like a million bucks.

• 2597 posts
    February 4, 2024 5:07 AM EST

제주오피's massages are a treat for the senses.

• 2597 posts
    February 4, 2024 5:16 AM EST

The quality of streams on 쏘걸 is top-notch – no more buffering!

• 2597 posts
    February 4, 2024 5:22 AM EST

Stream hassle-free with phone hub's adaptive streaming.

• 2597 posts
    February 4, 2024 5:29 AM EST

If you're in 울산, don't miss 울산오피. The massages are heavenly.

• 2597 posts
    February 4, 2024 5:37 AM EST

Finding the perfect massage experience has never been easier, thanks to 오피가이드.

• 2597 posts
    February 4, 2024 5:44 AM EST

The ease of signing up for 누누티비 is a win-win.

• 2597 posts
    February 5, 2024 8:55 AM EST

툰코's dynamic updates and user-friendly features make it stand out. It's always evolving for the better.

• 2597 posts
    February 5, 2024 9:13 AM EST

I've made friends with similar interests on 뉴토끼's forums.

• 2597 posts
    February 5, 2024 9:22 AM EST

청주오피's transparency builds trust. User reviews matter!

• 2597 posts
    February 5, 2024 9:36 AM EST

아이러브밤 is a must-visit for massage enthusiasts. I appreciate the quality and convenience it offers.

• 2597 posts
    February 5, 2024 9:47 AM EST

에볼루션파워볼 is your go-to Powerball platform. Officially licensed, it offers top conditions and enticing bonuses. Join us for an epic gaming adventure!

• 2597 posts
    February 5, 2024 10:00 AM EST

I've tried various spa places, but 인천오피 stands out for its unique atmosphere.

• 2597 posts
    February 5, 2024 10:10 AM EST

대구오피 offers the best Swedish therapy in town. It's my go-to place for relaxation.

• 2597 posts
    February 5, 2024 10:24 AM EST

Elevate your well-being at 대전오피. The ultimate destination for wellness enthusiasts.

• 2597 posts
    February 7, 2024 10:09 AM EST

강남OP truly stands out for its dedication to providing a secure and blissful massage experience.

• 2597 posts
    February 14, 2024 9:38 AM EST

휴게텔 offers affordable luxury, which is fantastic.

• 2597 posts
    February 14, 2024 10:03 AM EST

부산달리기 – where relaxation begins. Enjoy their foot massages and leave feeling revitalized and stress-free.

• 2597 posts
    February 14, 2024 10:26 AM EST

The feeling of tension melting away during an 오피가이드 session is pure bliss.

• 2597 posts
    February 14, 2024 11:20 AM EST

I never knew how much I needed 오피가이드 until I tried it. It's a wellness revelation.

• 2597 posts
    February 14, 2024 11:46 AM EST

티비위키's content discovery features are a game-changer.

• 2597 posts
    February 14, 2024 12:06 PM EST

속초노래방 has been my go-to spot for years, and it never loses its charm.

• 2597 posts
    February 14, 2024 11:21 PM EST

오피가이드's ambiance creates a serene and peaceful atmosphere.

• 2597 posts
    February 15, 2024 6:40 AM EST

오피타임's user-friendly platform made booking my massage effortless. Highly recommended for a stress-free experience!