Forums » The World!

20ft foot slider container chassis for sale

• 34 posts
    May 25, 2024 4:03 PM EDT

Hey everyone! I've been on the hunt for a 20ft slider container chassis and I’m curious about the best options out there. Specifically, I'm looking for something durable that can handle frequent use. Does anyone have experience with robust models or know where I might find top-quality chassis? Thanks in advance for your insights!

• 33 posts
    May 25, 2024 4:23 PM EDT

That's a great question. From my experience, the key to finding a good container chassis is focusing on the build quality and the materials used. Make sure the frame is reinforced and check the type of steel. It’s worth investing a bit more for durability, especially if you plan frequent use.

• 22 posts
    May 25, 2024 4:45 PM EDT

I’d also recommend looking into the maintenance history if you're considering used options. A well-maintained chassis can save you a lot of hassle and money down the line. Don’t hesitate to ask for maintenance records or any modifications made to the unit.

• 21 posts
    May 25, 2024 5:16 PM EDT

That’s all solid advice! On a related note, if you need something really reliable, consider looking into chassis equipped with an undermount genset https://pelicancontainers.com/product-catalog/undermount-genset , which can be a game changer for managing power needs on the go. Pelicancontainers offers a variety of such units, and they modify containers to fit specific client needs. They’re known for their robust build and excellent customer service. Might be just what you’re looking for!