Forums » Biomedical Engineering

How To Choose Crystals?

• 20359 posts
    August 9, 2023 9:30 AM EDT

How to choose crystals

You have decided you want to access the magical healing properties of crystals, but how do you choose the best crystal for you?

When you enhance your relationship with crystals, they can be used as a tool to shift your life. By promoting the flow of energy and removing negative thoughts from your mind and negative energy from your body, you can allow the benefits to help heal you physically and emotionally.

There are two methods to choosing a crystal, Intuition or intention.

Intuition is letting the crystal choose you based on the gut feeling you may receive. Choosing based on intention is researching the benefits and choosing a crystal based on your needs and desires.

Uncovering which method is best for you is the key to enhancing your relationship with your crystals. Do you have an obstacle at hand that a specific crystal can help with? Or are you wanting to align with the high vibe frequencies of a crystal, allowing you to achieve positivity and let go of resistant thoughts?

Let's take a look at both methods in depth.

Selecting your crystal with Intuition

If you find that you are a spontaneous person that doesn't like to plan ahead of time, you may want to choose your crystal based on your Intuition, also described as your gut feeling.

Those who are confident with their self-awareness, energy levels, and trust in their inner feelings will find themselves picking up a crystal and feeling a strong connection with it.

Whether you feel a warmth in your palm as you hold the crystal, are attracted to its uniqueness or find yourself gravitating towards a crystal, all of these feelings are based on Intuition.

A great approach is to repeat out loud, "I am attracting the best crystal for me. I allow my Intuition to activate and guide me towards the most suitable crystal, for this very moment."

Selecting your crystal with Intention

If you are more of an analytical thinker and like to make informed decisions, selecting your crystal with intention may be best for you.

First, you have to uncover any energy blocks you may have or obstacles you may be experiencing. After revealing what you want to achieve with a crystal, it's time to research the healing properties of each crystal.

Each crystal has its very own healing abilities and is associated with different energy centres (chakras). For example, Rose Quartz is a stone for Unconditional Love and is correlated with the Heart Chakra. This crystal would be best suited for you if you are experiencing unhealthy relationship behaviours or feel unworthy.

Choosing your crystals with intention allows you to focus on what you need at that very moment. You recognize, take action, and provide your problem with a solution that will enable growth to occur.

• 20359 posts
    August 9, 2023 10:50 AM EDT

I like this website it's a master piece! Glad I found this on google. buy crystals eureka springs

• 20359 posts
    August 9, 2023 10:57 AM EDT

cheers for the actual article i have recently been on the lookout with regard to this kind of advice on the net for sum time right now so many thanks buy here

• 134 posts
    October 12, 2023 4:25 PM EDT

This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. polished tumbled crystals