Forums » The World!

What are the three major types of residential cleaning?

• 34 posts
    June 6, 2023 10:48 AM EDT

I am planning a grand graduation party at my house this weekend but need help managing time to clean the areas deeply. What would be the quick and basic residential cleaning types to consider?

• 44 posts
    June 8, 2023 9:19 AM EDT

When you can't manage deep cleaning, you must look for some basic yet quick types of residential cleaning to immediately make your house look clean and fresh. The first type is immediate cleaning, which prevents unnecessary stains and odor. This type of residential cleaning is adopted when expecting a sudden gathering or a meeting. 

The second type of cleaning includes restorative cleaning. It is a comprehensive cleaning process that goes beyond routine maintenance cleaning. It is a more intensive approach to cleaning that aims to restore and rejuvenate surfaces, materials, and areas that have experienced significant dirt buildup, staining, or neglect. The third type of cleaning is maintenance cleaning, including carpet or glass cleaning.

• 136 posts
    October 21, 2023 7:27 AM EDT

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. cleaners