Forums » Public Health (General)

What is Structural Family Therapy, and how does it work online?

• February 24, 2023 7:03 AM EST

I feel like my family is drifting apart with time, and I want to bring everyone together. My best friend recommended structural family therapy. What is it, and how does it work?

• February 24, 2023 9:09 AM EST

Structural Family Therapy focuses on the patterns of behavior and communication within a family system, intending to bring about change and improvement in the relationships between family members. Online Structural Family Therapy sessions are conducted through video conferencing, with a licensed therapist leading the session. The therapist will work with the family members to identify patterns of behavior and communication that may be causing issues within the family and then work with the family to develop strategies to change these patterns and improve relationships. The online format provides a convenient and accessible way for families to receive Structural Family Therapy without traveling or taking time off work.

• 34 posts
    February 25, 2023 2:17 AM EST

Online gaming play snake is one of the ways that we get to flex muscles with the rest of the friends that we have made all around the world. It can be an addiction, and I think that parents have a lot to do to ensure that things work better when it comes to that.