Forums » Health Care

OSRS combat guide for F2P players

• 23 posts
    January 25, 2021 4:40 AM EST

For those of you looking for the gold and glory of OSRS, there are a few things you should know first. Additionally, if you play the F2P version of the game, you will find that preparing for the world of Old School Runescape can be quite a tedious and lengthy task. You are also limited compared to members. runescape 3 gold

However, there are still ways to get the most out of your combat training. With that in mind, this short guide to OSRS Combat will show you the best places to train combat as an F2P player.

The first 20 levels

We go to the farm at Lumbridge to look after the chickens. As with most early level games, this is a time when the leveling takes place quite quickly. You also have a chicken bonus with feathers and the option to collect raw chicken. Once that's done, head to the nearby shooting range to cook the chicken, which will also help you improve your cooking skills. If you plan on ever becoming a full member, save your chicken feathers for future Fletching.

After you reach level 10, go to Lumbridge Swamp. Then we will fight the Giant Rats south of the cemetery. By doing this, you can be sure to reach level 20 in no time.

Reach level 30

From there, we will now focus on the Al-Kharid warriors so that we get to level 30. These level 9 NPCs are a great way to build hourly experience for their defense. If you make sure you've also harvested food, you can even AFK at this level if you want.

Hill Giants to level 70

Hill Giants can be used to develop your character up to level 70. This is because they provide tons of experience per hour and provide loot that is good for making OSRS gold. If you go to the Great Stock Exchange west of the cooks guild you will find them here.

Enter the Grand Exchange and buy a copper key that will allow you to enter a small house. You are now ready to start training in an area that many old school players will love to remember.

At level 80

Giant spiders are your next stop, so it's time to get some food and drinks to fight them. In the Stronghold Security dungeon, go to the third level known as the Pit of Pestilence. If you keep moving back and forth to the area, you will find that this is a very cost effective method of leveling. Just make sure your defense skills are high enough to withstand the spiders here as it's a very useful place to level up.

Above level 80

Finally, a visit to the Corsair Cove dungeons is the place to go beyond level 80, courtesy of the Ogress Warriors who live in the area. They have good offense and defense, but will give you a lot of XP by defeating them. Again, make sure you are well equipped with plenty of food and drinks.

Of course, there are alternatives that you can use to earn gold in the game. Many players choose to buy OSRS Gold directly, which many online retailers selling OSRS Gold can do For Example RS3gold.com.

• February 16, 2021 4:14 AM EST

As I am doing the work these days just as finishing my degree. So more often than not it gets hard for me to finish my tasks on schedule. So, I have decided to get essay writing service to get rid of this issue. Here happy to realize that they are offering these administrations to make our tasks total on schedule.

• 1 posts
    February 19, 2021 1:33 AM EST

Can anyone help me out and suggest me an authentic company where I can get help to write my dissertation uk at reasonable rates.

• July 12, 2021 7:11 AM EDT

This game make me go crazy. slope unblocked - 1v1 lol

• 3 posts
    September 29, 2021 5:06 AM EDT

Fall Guys is an incredibly enjoyable online game. You must compete against your opponent in a match with up to 60 other players at the highest level.

• 8 posts