Forums » Computational Biology

WoW Classic Naxxramas Guide: Dungeon Dives Part Two

• 23 posts
    January 25, 2021 4:37 AM EST

Naxxramas is the last raid in Classic WoW, filled with dangerous bosses and amazing loot. Let's learn how to navigate this raid in this last episode of Dungeon Dives! This is a real player Platinum WoW's video guide. All of the content is quoted from this video.

Construct Quarter

In the Construct Quarter, you will find a bunch of these flesh golems. Most of them do aoe and are pretty dangerous, so just take this part nice and slow. When entering the next big room, clear out a safe area to pull the next boss patchwerk.

Patchwerk doesn't have many mechanics, his main mechanic is that he hurts a lot, your healers will be tested on how fast they can click one button on one character for an extended period of time. Patchwerk's main ability is hateful strike, this is a melee attack that will do a monster amount of damage to a player in melee range that is second, third or fourth on the threat table, and has the most health, so it's very important melee dps in your group, watching the threat meter, so they don't get installation by the boss.

What you need is you need to have some off tanks ready to soak this ability. This fight is fast, it's dirty and there is not much to talk about at 5%, and he will enrage, but if your healers just keep pressing that one button really fast and hard, this boss should be dead.

When entering to the next boss, there are living poisons on the ground, and they move very slowly from one side of the platform to the other. If you touch them, you instantly die, so please don't be that one guy in your raid that dives to the extremely slow-moving slimes.

In the next room, you'll have to clear out these abominations called Stitched Spewers.

They will uppercut your tank, which knocks them up in the tank. They knock them up in the air and wipe the threat, so you'll need another tank to pick them up and they do aoe poison damage.

Clear out all of these mobs before engaging the next boss Grobbulus. When tanking Grobbulus, you need to be slowly dragging him around the room, because he will leave fart clouds in his wake that deal damage. When you stand in them, he will also place a disease on a random member of the raid called Mutating Injection, this can be cleansed by a healer, but after it is cleansed, it will leave a fart cloud, so it's important to wait for the player to run to the side of the room. Before they get dispelled, you can also just let the disease fall off by itself, but it will just do more damage. If you do it that way when dropping off Mutating Injection.

Make sure you don't stand in front of the boss, because he also uses an ability called Slime Spray, this is a cone of aoe damage. Any target hit by it, this target will summon a fallout slime, so if you do this mechanic right, there should only be one slime. Because it will only be hitting your tank, also there is a mechanic called Slime Stream where if a person with the highest threat isn't in melee range of the boss, he will destroy your raid, so just kite him very slowly and don't try to do any weird cheesy stuff at 30, he will start using

The next boss Gluth, you'll need to run through the fart tunnel of naxxramas, you take continuous poison damage here, so if you're feeling extra cautious and you can pop a nature resistance potion. Once you jump down to the other end, you'll be instantly thrown into the next boss fight.

Military Quarter

When fighting through the might of naxxramas, the most important trash you'll face is the Death Knight Captain who does some chunky aoe damage to your melee that also stuns them. Another foes at death knight cavaliers who have a stacking debuff that does more damage over time, so the longer they're alive, the more damage they're going to do, so you just need to focus them down as fast as possible. Clear out the area, and then we can face the first boss Instructor Razuvious.

It is special because he hurts a lot so much. In fact he can't really be tanked instead this fight is very similar to ferlina. In the fact that you'll need a priest to mind control his adds to tank him instead. These adds will need to tank the boss right here, this is the line of sight, so it doesn't target the ranged of your group, your player tanks will need to hold the adds right here, so they won't be killed, they just need to be kept here, so your priest can mind control them, and use them to tank the boss before this.

Sapphiron

Before you engage this boss, Frost Resistance is a very important part. This is the minimum amount of frost resistance and you will need unbuffed. In order to survive, these encounters can be argued that you might need more or less, but this is just what I've seen online.

Let's get started Sapphiron that has a big room to fight him. For the purpose of reducing the amount of running around, you're need to do during this fight. Sapphiron has a frost aura that has a range of 100 yards that will do ticking frost damage to everybody, this is a big reason why you want to bring frost resistance gear, you will also cast a blizzard that will slowly drift around the room. Try to avoid it, you also apply a curse to random players in your raid that will drain their health and increase his health, so this needs to be decursed as fast as possible.

This phase is a dragon, so don't stand behind him, get tail swiped and don't stand in front of him, because he does cleave 45 seconds into the fight, the boss will fly into the air and he will cast five ice bolts at random players. When these ice balls connect with a player, they will do aoe damage that has a range of 10 yards, and they will turn these players into a ice cube. Everyone in your raid needs to hide behind the ice cube players to survive the frost breath. After the frost breath is casted, you will go back into phase 1, and this process repeats. In order to kill this boss, your raid will need to come prepared with the appropriate amount of gear consumables, especially during the air phase. If you can do that, you can slay the most challenging dragon in classic wow.

Kel'Thuzad

This fight starts once your raid enters the center of the room. This fight consists of fighting off waves of undead that enter from the portals around you for five and a half minutes. Here's the ad you're going to fight, the soldiers will need to be killed before they reach the center of the room, because they will explode once they've reached the middle of the soul cleavers, and they will do the exact same thing, but more dangerous. They need to be killed before they reach the raid. Finally the abominations will be the priority of the melee in your raid, these guys hit incredibly hard, and they apply a mortal strike wound debuff on your tanks. Phase one will last five and a half minutes, and will get more difficult over time. Just make sure that you're keeping all eyes on all sides of the room and manage these ads efficiently during phase two.

WOWclassicgp is the gaming currency provider from where you can buy many game currencies at a cheap & affordable price. The customer service offered is notch with reliable and fast delivery. We do hope that you will like to visit WOWclassicgp.com and buy the gold as per your requirements very easily.

• June 23, 2022 9:20 AM EDT

After study a number of the blog posts on the web site now, i truly much like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and you will be checking back soon. Pls look at my web site likewise and tell me if you agree. https://seotoolboxx.blogspot.com/

• June 24, 2022 7:50 AM EDT

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your posts. Don’t have much to add, cheers! Visa Turquie en ligne

• June 25, 2022 2:14 AM EDT

An impressive share, I recently given this onto a colleague who has been performing a small analysis with this. And then he in reality bought me breakfast simply because I found it for him.. smile. So i want to reword that: Thnx with the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending enough time to discuss this, I feel strongly regarding it and adore reading read more about this topic. If it is possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog site to comprehend details? It can be extremely useful for me. Big thumb up with this article! https://wittycreators.in/

• June 25, 2022 3:29 AM EDT

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and after this each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is by any means you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks! meme coins

• June 25, 2022 6:53 AM EDT

Oh my goodness! an excellent write-up dude. Appreciate it Nonetheless We are experiencing trouble with ur rss . Do not know why Struggle to register for it. Could there be any person obtaining identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx wilshire residences showflat

• June 25, 2022 2:49 PM EDT

VHey! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Thanks! neu at novena

• June 26, 2022 6:41 AM EDT

Harry Potter becomes headmaster in his final year at school. voyance

• June 27, 2022 9:32 AM EDT

I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. 

Lifeguard Training Near Me
  • June 27, 2022 11:00 AM EDT

As far as me being a member here, I wasn’t aware that I was a member for any days, actually. When the article was published I received a username and password, so that I could participate in Comments, That would explain me stumbuling upon this post. But we’re certainly all members in the world of ideas. 41 rem magnum ammo for sale

• June 28, 2022 6:33 AM EDT

Very much, this process review is often the nicest at this outstanding field. Document harmonise to your findings but will thirstily expect to be your entire inward realises. Announcing appreciation will not only often be plenty of, towards the unique transparency affecting your crafting. I am able to promptly invest in ones feed to be able to well-versed of a typical update versions. Remarkable occupation and far achieving success within corporate business! Please justification the best negative Words which is not always brand new earliest language. Visto turistico per il Canada

• July 3, 2022 3:37 AM EDT

You have represented your ideas in an original, interesting and intelligent manner. Your content is great and thought-provoking in my opinion. I agree with your ideas for the most part. Your work is very impressive. .saigonceramicjapan.com/exotic-rental-cars-in-las-vegas-more-than-just-a-ride

• July 3, 2022 8:19 AM EDT

I absolutely agree with everything you have explained. In reality, I browsed throughout your additional content articles and I do think that you’re completely correct. Great job with this website. hftjqhg.com/choosing-the-best-soft-structured-baby-carrier-to-fit-your-lifestyle

• July 3, 2022 3:27 PM EDT

Spot lets start work on this write-up, I actually believe this amazing site requirements additional consideration. I’ll more likely be once again you just read additional, thank you that information. vakass.com/promotional-cooler-bags-a-cool-promotional-tactic

• July 4, 2022 4:52 AM EDT

Presently the grade of our very own bordering is now a vital condition. The complete community human population shall be rising hence swiftly the planet is now also congested. तुर्की वीजा आवेदन

• July 5, 2022 4:51 AM EDT

Purely to follow up on the up-date of this matter on your web page and want to let you know simply how much I appreciated the time you took to generate this beneficial post. Inside the post, you actually spoke regarding how to definitely handle this matter with all convenience. It would be my pleasure to get some more suggestions from your website and come up to offer other folks what I have benefited from you. Thank you for your usual terrific effort. แบบฟอร์มขอวีซ่าตุรกี

• July 5, 2022 12:01 PM EDT

VI keep listening to the news bulletin lecture about receiving free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i get some? https://roi-des-thes.fr/blog/the-et-sante/le-the-matcha-fait-il-maigrir

• July 5, 2022 1:11 PM EDT

I keep listening to the news bulletin lecture about receiving free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i get some? matcha pour maigrir

• July 6, 2022 4:32 AM EDT

away many folks who may have been lovers of your website. voyance telephone

• July 6, 2022 6:35 AM EDT

Awesome! I thank you your input to this matter. It has been insightful. my blog: half marathon training schedule eta canada en ligne

• July 7, 2022 4:15 AM EDT

Really great info. I’m very happy to read this article. Thanks for sharing us nice articles. anti ronflement efficace

• July 8, 2022 10:19 AM EDT

I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting. Neuseeland VISA

• July 9, 2022 5:45 AM EDT

This site is actually a walk-through rather than the knowledge you wanted in regards to this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll absolutely discover it. koin bola

• July 11, 2022 8:52 AM EDT

Great Post! I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. There are some very great ideas above. Chenil pour Chien

• July 12, 2022 9:01 AM EDT

د کاناډا لیدونکي ویزه You are so cool man, the post on your blogs are super great.:.,-;