Forums » Aerospace Engineering

How To Swim With Human Hair Lace Wigs?

• 40 posts
    January 7, 2021 9:43 PM EST

Beauty is everywhere, even if in the swimming pool. What you should do to make the human hair lace front wigs health when swimming. Please kindly follow this blog, we will introduce some points to you.

The pool contains chlorine,which is a chemical substance, chlorine will hurt our hair. And salt in water will also absorb moisture from the HD lace wigs and make the hair lose luster and become more brittle.

Preparation

1. Detangle

Make sure detangle before you go into the water, as the tangles will become more serious and difficult to deal with when the hair gets wet.

1. secure yor wig

You definitely don't want your lace closure wig to fall off while you are swimming, that is really the most embarrassing thing. So you need use waterproof adhesive and make sure the wig is firmly fixed on your head.

1. Make sure the right style

Loose hair tends to rtangle in water, so you'd better braid your hair, or updo hairstyle.

1. Wear swimming cap

The swimming cap may not be so good-looking, but if you really want to protect your wig more safely, a swimming cap is a good choice. Tuck the wig under the swimming cap.

After

Although you have taken all the above measures, your wig will inevitably be hurt, so take care of hair is very important. After swimming, you need wash your hair as quickly as possible, use high quality shampoo to wash away the salt and chemicals from your hair. It is best to have an overnight deep condition. This prevents dryness and extends the lifespan of the wig.

• 12 posts
    November 3, 2022 1:00 PM EDT

The best way to swim with human hair lace wigs is to keep them on your head. If you want to be able to swim, then you need to wear the wig and you need a branded perfumes for good look. If you don't want to wear the wig, then don't swim.

• 5 posts
    November 16, 2022 10:32 AM EST

In principle, you can use this option

• December 17, 2022 6:11 AM EST

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. https://swimwearbali.com/best-swimsuit-materials/