Forums » Organic Chemistry

Why is this process so important?

• 8 posts
    August 2, 2020 10:48 PM EDT

What is decarboxylation process that make from weed really great cannabis? Why is this process so important?

• 13 posts
    August 10, 2020 2:43 AM EDT

I just recently learned what decarboxylation is and why a freshly plucked flower shouldn't be taken. I found many answers to my questions and interesting facts about cannabis that I didn't know before in this article https://www.thelodgecannabis.com/blog/what-is-decarboxylation-why-does-your-weed-need-it/ . In fact, it's cool that there are popular science articles out there that help people learn more about this plant. I learned about the pharmacological properties of marijuana only a couple years ago, before that I, like many, believed that it was harmful to the mental and physical health of a person, but it turned out that quite the opposite, besides, there are different ways to take marijuana that aren't as harmful as smoking. Now I believe that cannabis is a healthy and natural alternative to many pills that are addictive and have many side effects.

• 4 posts
    October 2, 2020 2:56 AM EDT

I'm not an appropriate person when it comes to marijuana. I was using Blessed CBD oil for myself. It's helped me a lot with my depression and anxiety that I've had for as long as I can remember myself. And still, I don't know how it works. All I know is that it works. Have you tried CBD oils yourself, or you only into marijuana?