Forums » Pharmacology

Learn Changes with OSRS update Mar. 26th

• 15 posts
    June 23, 2020 11:52 PM EDT

According to the lastest official post,this week sees the release of some of the small game improvements from Poll #70.Here you could read the information for the details.If you're in the mood for some new password tips, the post goes on to provide them, as well as explaining new password requirements for the site OSRS Gold I get that this is all for security, but it really is starting to get on my last nerve. High profile service providers, especially in the gaming industry, are constantly under attack from hackers. I doubt anyone has forgotten the most recent incidents involving Sony and Microsoft over the holidays.

Changes with OSRS update this week

1.The length of Sarachnis’s respawn timer has been reduced from 30 to 10 seconds.
    2.The crystal impling loot table has been upgraded, and now includes crystal shards and crystal acorns.
    3.The Elite Desert Achievement Diary reward will now drop you inside the temple at Nardah, where you’ll have better access to the recovery shrine.
    4.The ‘Talk’ option has been removed from a number of H.A.M. members, so unless they are one of the few with an ‘Attack’ option, pickpocketing them will be much easier.
    5.A few unnecessary sentences have been removed from the dialogue that plays when contacting Slayer masters via NPC Contact.
    6.The hunt ranges of long-tailed and taloned wyverns have been reduced. Would-be wyvern slayers will find it easier to avoid the wrong subspecies for their tasks.
    7.The ‘Investigate’ and ‘Exit’ options on the Puro Puro portal have been swapped so that it’s possible to leave the area in one action.

On top of our personal and financial information being in jeopardy, it feels like I'm having to change my password somewhere on a regular basis. At this point, I genuinely struggle remembering all of those passwords, which usually leads to getting locked out of said accounts because, oops, I entered the wrong one two or three times.Again, it's all for our safety, but it's frustrating that these measures have to be taken, especially when so many of these hackers claim to be doing this ?

New OSRS game world temporarily added

The develop team have temporarily added the following worlds for your scaping pleasure: 505, 506, 507 (UK), 478, 479, 480 (US), and 531 (AUS).What do you think about these changes with OSRS update this week?If you want cheap OSRS gold, simply come to RS3gold.com and enjoy the convenience.