Forums » Biomedical Engineering

How To Put On a Lace Front Wigs

• 69 posts
    February 20, 2020 3:34 AM EST

A lace front wig means that a piece of sheer lace mesh is located at the front of the wig cap. Human Hair Wigs is hand-tied on the lace front piece by piece in order to make a more natural appearance. The lace used is thin and invisible, so the wig looks natural as your own hair grows out.

People will think that it is easy to wear a wig, but how to put on the lace front wig natural, it needs skills and methods to complete it. We will tell you to step by step to make a Lace Front Wigs.

Step 1 tests your skin whether allergic.
    Some person’s skin is allergic, so making a test first is necessary. If your skin becomes irritated, purchase a hypoallergenic wig tape or adhesive to use instead. Fortunately, your skin is unaffected, you can wear the Remy Human Hair .

Step 2 braid your own hair in a flat simple style.
    Braid your hair tight and flat, the flatter your hair is against your head, the better the wig will look. If your hair is short, it can be easily braided flat. If your hair is long and thick, you had better braid a straight back braid pattern. 

Step 3 wear a wig cap.
    A wig cap that flattens your hair and made your wig stay in place. Put on the cap gently and adjust the position to make it cover your hairline completely. If you have little to no hair, you can skip this step. What we did to make sure the wig didn’t slide around your head. Even the hair around the back neck, you should make sure it covered in the cap which won’t let your hair mess.

Step 4 put on the wig
    Find the right position, wear the wig on your head, and adjust the proper position before you use any adhesive tape. Make sure the wig on your head and line it up with your natural hairline. If the wig has straps, you can adjust the size fit your own head. If the wig you purchase doesn’t have straps, you can contact the seller for help. 

Step 5 Apply the adhesive or gel.
    Apply some adhesive on your forehead after you place your lace front wig well. When the adhesive dries, you can cut the extra lace along your hairline. Make sure your wig cap hold on your head strongly, or it will slide. Please be careful and don’t hurt yourself. If the lace of wig that you purchase is short, it is not necessary for you to trim it. 

Step 6 comb and style your wig.
    Please use a wide-tooth comb to avoid the hair tangle and shedding. Because the hair we use is 100 human hair, so you can use hot styling tools to make some hairstyles you like.

• December 1, 2020 12:29 AM EST

Hello, I'm happy to see some great articles on your site. Would you like to come to my site later? My site also has posts, comments and communities similar to yours. Please visit and take a look 먹튀검증

• December 1, 2020 12:30 AM EST

When I read your article on this topic, the first thought seems profound and difficult. There is also a bulletin board for discussion of articles and photos similar to this topic on my site, but I would like to visit once when I have time to discuss this topic. 먹튀검증

• December 1, 2020 12:30 AM EST

I've been searching for hours on this topic, and finally I found your post, and I've read your post and I'm very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site? 먹튀검증

• December 1, 2020 12:31 AM EST

The assignment period is running out, and I am very happy to see your post 먹튀검증 and it was a great help! Thank you ! I leave my blog address below. Please visit me anytime. 먹튀검증사이트

• December 1, 2020 12:32 AM EST

It's the same topic 먹튀검증, but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn't think of. My blog also has articles on these topics, so I look forward to your visit. 먹튀검증사이트