Forums » Technology

Cam Ward Jersey Womens

• February 10, 2019 10:43 PM EST

CHICAGO (AP) Jonathan Toews had a goal and two assists and the Chicago Blackhawks ripped the Washington Capitals 7-1 on Saturday night to end an eight-game losing streak.Patrick Kane Timothy Liljegren Jersey Womens , Brandon Saad and Ryan Hartman each added a goal and an assist in a 44-shot attack that took advantage of Washington breakdowns and powered Chicago to its first win since Jan. 30 at Nashville. Nick Schmaltz, Artem Anisimov and rookie Alex DeBrincat also scored to help the Blackhawks snap a seven-game slide at home before season-high crowd of 22,066 at the United Center.Tom Wilson scored for the Capitals, whose first-place lead in the Metropolitan Division over Pittsburgh slipped to one point.Article continues below ...Chicago’s Anton Forsberg stopped 19 shots. Washington’s Braden Holtby allowed six goals on 33 shots through two periods. Philipp Grubauer took over in goal to start the third and gave up a goal on 11 shots.Washington’s Barry Trotz coached his 1,500th NHL game. He joined four others in reaching that mark, including Chicago’s Joel Queneville.DUCKS 3, WILD 2, SOST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) – Nick Ritchie scored in the 11th round of a shootout and John Gibson stopped the final seven shooters in Anaheim’s victory over Minnesota.After the teams combined for 13 straight misses, Ritchie beat Devan Dubnyk.Ryan Getzlaff and Ondrej Kase also scored in the shootout after Kase and Corey Perry scored in regulation. Gibson made 36 saves through overtime to help the Ducks, 4-1-1 in their past six, move into a tie with the Wild for the second wild-card slot in the Western Conference.Mikko Koivu and Jason Zucker scored in regulation for Minnesota, Nino Niederreiter and Zach Parise connected in the shootout, and Dubnyk made 28 saves. The Wild are 9-3-3 in their past 15.GOLDEN KNIGHTS 6, CANADIENS 3LAS VEGAS (AP) – Reilly Smith had two goals and an assist in Vegas’ victory over Montreal.Brad Hunt, Tomas Nosek, Ryan Carpenter, Nate Schmidt also scored for Vegas, and Jonathan Marchessault had three assists. Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 30 shots, including a highlight-reel glove save on Charles Hudon on a breakaway in the third period, to improve to 19-6-2.Hudon, Nikita Scherbak and Jonathan Drouin scored for Montreal. Antti Niemi started and gave up three goals on six shots before being replaced by Carey Price midway through the first period.PENGUINS 5, MAPLE LEAFS 3PITTSBURGH (AP) – Olli Maatta scored the tiebreaking goal in the third period to lift Pittsburgh past Toronto.Evgeni Malkin had a goal and two assists to top 900 points for his career Antoine Roussel Jersey Womens , becoming the sixth Russian-born and the fourth player in team history to reach the milestone.Bryan Rust, Zach Aston-Reese and Carl Hagelin also scored, and Matt Murray made 29 saves. The Penguinshave won 11 straight at home and four in a row overall.Patrick Marleau, Connor Brown and Tyler Bozak scored for the Maple Leafs. They had won five in a row.COYOTES 1, OILERS 0GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) – Antti Raanta made 39 saves for his first shutout of the season and Arizona won its fourth straight, scoring on its first shot in a victory over Edmonton.Raanta had his ninth career shutout, helping the Coyotes earn points for the fifth time in six games.Cam Talbot made 31 saves for Edmonton. The Oilers have lost six in a row.The Coyotes scored when Oliver Ekman-Larsson’s shot caromed off teammate Christian Dvorak’s skate at 3:26 of the first period.DEVILS 4, LIGHTNING 3TAMPA, Fla. (AP) – Eddie Lack made 48 saves and New Jersey beat Tampa Bay.Making his third appearance as the backup since being recalled from Binghamton of the AHL on Feb. 4, Lack made a terrific glove save on Brayden Point’s in-close shot midway through the second.Ben Lovejoy, Nico Hischier, Pavel Zacha and Miles Wood scored for the Devils. Taylor Hall had an assist and has a point in each of the last 17 games he has played in. Chris Kunitz, Point and Steven Stamkos scored for Tampa Bay.SENATORS 6, RANGERS 3OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) – Derick Brassard had a goal and two assists to help Ottawa beat New York.Matt Duchene and Mark Stone each had a goal and an assist, Johnny Oduya, Magnus Paajarvi and Thomas Chabot also scored, and Craig Anderson made 35 saves.Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist allowed five goals on 27 shots and was replaced by Brandon Halverson with 13 minutes to play. Halverson stopped five of six shots in his NHL debut. Michael Grabner had two goals, and Mika Zibanejad also scored for the Rangers. They’ve lost three straight.RED WINGS 3, PREDATORS 1NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Petr Mrazek stopped 30 shots to remain unbeaten against Nashville, and Detroit defenseman Luke Witkowski scored his first NHL goal.Mrazek improved to 6-0-0 in his career against the Predators Tim Schaller Jersey Womens , coming within minutes of his second shutout against them. Gustav Nyquist and Darren Helm also scored for the Red Wings in their seventh straight victory over Nashville. Craig Smith scored for the Predators.KINGS 4, SABRES 2BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) – Anze Kopitar and rookie Michael Amadio each scored twice and Los Angeles beat Buffalo to snap a three-game skid.Jonathan Quick stopped 33 shots and Dustin Brown had two assists in a game where the Kings scored on three consecutive shots to build a 4-0 lead in the second period.Sabres defensemen Marco Scandella and Rasmus Ristolainen scored third-period goals.CANUCKS 6, BRUINS 1VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) – Loui Eriksson scored his second goal of the night late in the third period and Anders Nilsson stopped 44 shots to lead Vancouver to just its second win in eight games.Daniel Sedin, Sven Baertschi, Nic Dowd and Bo Horvat also scored for Vancouver, which scored four goals in the first to take control.Vancouver was outshot 45-23 but got some timely saves from Nilsson, who registered his first win in 11 appearances dating back to Nov. 30.Tim Schaller scored in the third period for the Bruins, who lost in regulation for just the third time in 27 games. Tuukka Rask started and gave up four goals on eight shots in the first period. Anton Khudobin came on to start the second and finished with 13 saves.PANTHERS 6, FLAMES 3CALGARY, Alberta (AP) – Mike Matheson scored twice, Aleksander Barkov had a goal and two assists, and Florida won in goalie Roberto Luongo’s return after 2 1/2 months.Luongo stopped 30 shots in his first appearance since a groin injury on Dec. 4, and picked up his first win since Nov. 27.Evgenii Dadonov and Vincent Trocheck each had a goal and an assist, and Jared McCann also scored to help the Panthers get their fifth straight road win. Florida has won seven of its last eight overall to pull six points behind the New York Islanders for the second wild card in the Eastern Conference.Dougie Hamilton scored three goals for his first career hat trick for the Flames, who are 0-3-3 in their last six at home. David Rittich started and gave up four goals on 15 shots before he was pulled early in the second period. Jon Gillies came on and stopped 13 of the 15 shots he faced. GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Clayton Keller had a superb start and finish to his rookie season with the Arizona Coyotes, becoming a finalist for the Calder Trophy. In between, he went through a long scoring drought.Keller’s goal for his sophomore season: More consistency.Already one of the NHL’s top young players, Keller is hoping to take the next step in his career by mirroring the preparation of players like Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and Patrick Kane — with an assist from his coach, Rick Tocchet.“You try to watch guys like that and see how they create success Jay Beagle Jersey Womens ,” Keller said. “Toc’s a good friend of Crosby’s and he’s always bringing drills that Crosby does, little things before practice to help us. It’s good to have that relationship with Toc to be able to ask questions about this player or that player.”Arizona used the seventh overall pick of the 2016 NHL draft to select Keller out of Boston University. The 2016 draft was headlined by Auston Matthews, who immediately became one of the NHL’s biggest stars with the Toronto Maple Leafs, and high-scoring Winnipeg Jets forward Patrik Laine.Keller may have been a steal at No. 7, if that’s even possible.Though small at 5-foor-10, 170 pounds, Keller is quick, shifty and sees the ice well. He got his rookie season off to a great start, scoring in his first NHL game and piling up 11 goals in Arizona’s first 16 games. Keller was the Coyotes leader in goals and points at the end of 2017.Once the calendar flipped, Keller’s production dropped off. He had three goals and 12 points through the first two months of 2018, appearing to hit the rookie wall.But Keller found his form again late in the season, finishing with 23 goals and 38 assists to break Arizona’s rookie records.“Any NHL player — the guy is turning 20 years old — consistency is key,” Tocchet said. “I’m not saying he’s inconsistent, but the great ones have a bad night and usually the next night they bounce back. That’s one of the things he’s probably going to learn.”Tocchet has tried to help Keller gain consistency by sharing some of the things he learned from Mario Lemieux and Crosby.Tocchet won a Stanley Cup while playing with Lemieux and was on the bench when Crosby led the Penguins to two titles. Both were skilled players, but also had the work ethic to become the best in their sport.“I was very lucky to be around some of the best players in the world,” Tocchet said. “I played with Mario Lemieux, coached Sidney Crosby and there’s a reason why they’re the best. They work hard. They do what it takes.”Keller doesn’t lack the work ethic. He usually shows up early for practice to work on his game and is what Tocchet calls a “hockey nerd” who is always watching the game, tons of film, asking questions.Keller expects to get more attention from opponents this season and to get banged around a little more as teams try to slow him down. He spent the summer adding strength and muscle while implementing some of the drills culled from Crosby.“I feel really good. I feel a lot stronger,” Keller said. “It should help me through this full 82 and be ready for every game.”

• December 2, 2020 1:10 AM EST

That's a great article! The neatly organized content is good to see. Can I quote a blog and write it on my blog? My blog has a variety of communities including these articles. Would you like to visit me later? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:10 AM EST

Your writing is flawless and perfect. However, I think I'd like one more thing to go into the subject of this article. There are many posts on my site that are similar to your topic. When would you like to visit once? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:11 AM EST

First of all, thank you for your post. I think your post is neatly organized with the information I wanted, so there are a lot of resources to reference. I will bookmark this site and will find your post frequently in the future. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:12 AM EST

I am very impressed with your writing먹튀검증 I couldn't think of this, but it's amazing! I wrote several posts similar to this one, but please come and see! 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 1:13 AM EST

Why couldn't I have the same or similar opinions as you? 먹튀검증 T^T I hope you also visit my blog and give us a good opinion. 먹튀검증사이트