Forums » Aerospace Engineering

the detention house

• 22 posts
    March 16, 2023 10:31 PM EDT

Received a soldier to walk to come in, took off the coat of being stained with the 1 F water fog to pull up a chair to sit by him low voice to say:"On Friday afternoon point matter." "Can have what matter can not class is over say?Still have a class now period you secretly rush out, want to get a batch of Dous?"Liao learns a soldier firm and uncompromising once adjusted discipline, received a soldier to incredibly and again breach, talked to pull out Gao a few voices to adjust. "Close to there are still in Mu cloud and Li Yu three classes of Zhang Jia Wei being taken by the police the day before yesterday afternoon." "H'm?"Old Liao turns heads and sees just the colleagues in each busy each matter Randy Johnson Jersey, hurriedly depress voice to ask:"Actually and what is the row?" "They block up fairy Ci on Lin Yin Dao on Friday afternoon, the result harmed fairy Ci Tong and heard to harm very heavily, and afterwards the police came right away to grasp them to walk.I originally also intended to go to at that time of, but because had loose bowels to go to the stool, ran afterwards to once Lin Yin Dao saw, the persons was all missing and still had a the big pool blood on the ground." Old Liao suppressed the fire of one belly right away:"This boy is really ridiculous, fairy Ci is a little bit and excessively, but finally still classmate, be unlikely to use knife Tong person, damn, how would not° until now tell me?" "They are three usually don't go home, person in the home also ignores, so disappear for two days and two nights also the nobody interfere with.Probably the cellular phone haded to confiscated and had no in time notice who.I do morning exercise to just listen to fairy Ci the large talk mentioning today of, he seems some matters to all have no." "Close Mu cloud, where do they close now?" Receive a soldier to deny all knowledge of event, shake a way:"All not clear, hear to connect the hooligan's pass Mu cloud is all made into a jail by the fairy Ci, few someones dare to ask for him now, leaf the jade tiger don't deliver words again, I had to to seek you." "It Be getting more understand."Liao learns a soldier to picked up a telephone to call a circle road police's branch office in the lake, this telephone nearly 10-year history, once fall off several ten times, the circuit board is aging, wear away an innumerable, voice incredibly still very clear.Big sting sting way:"Sherriff Chen?I am Liao to learn a soldier, ask you for a while a matter ……" Sherriff Chen interrupts his words:"Do you make Liao learn a soldier?What matter?I am very busy, there are words saying quickly, may have no time to handle your request."He at ordinary times all is and leaf small white, cross-eye contact, root incognizant conceal behind the scene old Liao, Hun however this guy considered as have never managed to complain of the criminal relatives of people or intention bribe. Old Liao put on a cold sweat just say:"E, this, I am what bureau chief Gu introduces to come over, he says that you will help me." "What?Which bureau chief Gu?Weather bureau old Gu?, All right, have what matter, give you three minutes time."Sherriff Chen has a little impatient, however still pressed temperament, the Gu of the weather bureau pair the bureau chief and oneself once drank a few wine, together city is officer, occasionally the person of the section of Xing Zhen checks a case to also check data to the weather bureau, this face if not give of the words always don't in the past say Randy Johnson Authentic Jersey. "Whether you sent person to catch to doorway in the tulip senior high school how many students that day on Friday?" "Yes, are you the student's parent?"Sherriff Chen early knows any case all will someone say feeling, and never thought that outside. "Is three students, be called to close Mu cloud, Li Yu respectively in, Zhang Jia Wei?" Sherriff Chen is upset, but still keeps turning over the hand written record of turning over the day before yesterday to say:"That's right and gather many fight Dou to beat, the malice harms a person, temporarily in the detention house, pass' head how many days is a weekend don't in time notify family members, I notified you now, you is which suspect of family members?The their crime fact is definite, details are bad, very may appellant court, but because of still nonage, may judge lightly to order, three years in." "Give° them to put right away." The Hey Hey of sherriff Chen smiled:"They are crimes suspect, I ask myself the power that hasn't been private to put a prisoner, you joked." This seems to have a little to extort the card is good friends with a fee of meaning, however know from the leaf the small white that sherriff Chen is a very morally upright police officer.He always commits crime to the nonage deeply bad pain extremely would so to old Liao is Don't mention it.