Forums » Aerospace Engineering

lichen of sorting to take

• 22 posts
    March 15, 2023 11:33 PM EDT

Liao learns a soldier positive color way:"This is the normal physiology phenomenon, be called' morning Bo', this kind of self-moving physiology phenomenon doesn't take the person's will as to transfer of, there is no impotent adulthood man all unavoidable of, also explained that my body is very healthy Ozzie Albies Jersey, doesn't smoke not to drink, without the bad habits, height one meter 80, there is a set of house in the house, monthly salary 3,000, advertise for a single female ……" Li Xing Hua a little bit releases however, this just knows that he isn't playing rascal, and then has curious about heart.See old Liao as if nothing has occurred to turn over a body, seem to be not to think idea, finally endure to can not bear, summon up courage to in a soft voice ask a way:"Meeting why so hard?"Finish saying is already disgrace not ability from hold, don't dare to see him. Old Liao strange way:"Have not you learned?Because it is a sponge body structure, the Chong blood will inflate extension to become hard after, natural must not be thinking to be slanting very much, alas, you this helps a student not and learns well, know a whole day the east thinks that the west thinks." "That ……why meeting Chong blood?" "If see, thought of, come in contact with some sexual appetite ground thing of canning stir ups, meeting Chong blood, the nothing important is strange."Liao learns a soldier really the Kui isn't a teacher, the occupational disease made and was in the light of the principle of dispeling doubt the answer, honesty book come out, don't take advantage of an opportunity to flirt beauty. "What things can stir up sexual appetite?" "Have sexual intercourse, or see thought of a female of naked and have sexual intercourse of condition." Li Xing Hua still really has already broken an earthenware pot to inquire about a bottom ground strength head and continues and asks:"That you saw me that last night ……why not hard?" "Being getting harder is just getting harder, only didn't make you know.My Liao learns soldier proper prime of life, body the strong dint is strong, graceful bearing, handsome and natural and unrestrained, impotence of will the business take place on my head?" Li Xing Hua hesitated to connect to say several my words and finally still endured to have no to downwards say. "You what you?There are words saying quickly, sissy be like a women, , you were originally a woman, ha ha."Liao learns a soldier ashamed head of Nao Nao. Li Xing Hua hesitates hesitant, in the heart vehemence belligerence, finally openings ask a way:"I can see is what appearance?" Liao learns a soldier thoroughly silly:"I didn't listen to wrong, Li Xing Hua is exactly a pretty girl or a desire female?" "The somebody else all let you once saw last night, you also wanted to let me see, otherwise unfair." Liao learns a soldier to lightly daut her long hair:"Kid, so is not okay, you have to learn to control you ground curiosity, learn to win world any vulgar harassment and desire, keep their oneself's a minds of purity, waited to grow up again say, I all let you see every day when the time comes Ronald Acuna Jersey." "Last night so color, and come to pack a good person now, I had been 18 years old, knew what is to what is wrong."Li Xing Hua is a bit not happy. An unique color beauty speaks words like this to you if is unmoved that is absolutely a brains to contain problem, but Liao learns a soldier at the moment incredibly schizophrenia go into action and head for to suppress Yu to inhibit standing alone another side, say:"In my in the mind you are still a little girl, wait hereafter grew up to say again." Li Xing Hua then no longer talks and draw back his ground hand the crouch continue to go to bed in the quilt afresh. Probably play too tiredly, probably the mood falls low and not and after a while and then spread small leisurely grow a continuing breath voice, seeing the appearance was asleep. Old Liao is tiny to sigh tone, for her Yi good quilt, without telling anyone start to climb wrinkly Ba Ba's lichen of sorting to take, the that time waited to return to. The morning on Monday is a new beginning, white clear and bright frost hasn't faded away on the lawn, the sky rains icy cold of light rain, chill deeply, Liao learned a soldier more piece sweater, follow the road see in many kid's hands also many a , surround scarf in old man neck, in the car several foolish bottoms then fog annoy cloudy, the Man is on the windshield an expanse of white one. Section 1 isn't a language lesson, still hide opening to write teaching plan and correct a homework in enough office of warm air, brag and browse a web page with the colleagues.