Forums » Industrial Engineering

After a divorce I am finally getting a place on my own

• 4 posts
    December 9, 2022 8:36 AM EST

After a divorce https://floridaonlinedivorce.com/florida-residency-requirements-for-divorce/ in my mid-20s, I am finally getting a place on my own. I don't know how to cook, and want to learn.

I (24/m) joined the military when I was 18, and after training, I got married at 20 to a longtime friend. Long story short, the marriage ended two years after I left the military. I got into my dream career, became a lot more well-off than I was before, and worked hard to get a nice place of my own. I finally move in this Friday!

The unfortunate part about this is: I have zero clue how to cook or adequately plan for responsible and healthy eating. When I was married, my ex-wife loved cooking and really enjoyed it for both of us. She took great enjoyment in that. When I tried to partake and learn, I was largely shut down by "Cooking with two is complicated" and whatever other reasons she could come up with.

Now that I am on my own, I want to learn those skills and adopt them as an enjoyment of my own! I just dont know where to start. Online? In-person? I am a bit lost. Any help would be appreciated!

• 2484 posts
    December 10, 2023 2:18 PM EST

Mobile optimization is a critical factor in 구글 상위노출 success, considering the increasing use of smartphones for browsing.

• 2484 posts
    December 27, 2023 8:26 AM EST

I'm addicted to 스포츠중계's free sports streaming.

• 2484 posts
    January 6, 2024 1:23 AM EST

I've introduced 누누티비 to my friends, and they love it as much as I do.

• 2484 posts
    January 14, 2024 6:01 AM EST

안전한 바카라 사이트 ensures your baccarat experience is secure and thrilling.

• 2484 posts
    January 14, 2024 10:20 AM EST

Cheers for this material I has been browsing all Msn in order to find it! เว็บพนันออนไลน์ คืนยอดเสีย