Forums » Health Care

The friendly welcome for Steve Wilks as new coach of

• November 18, 2018 8:57 PM EST

the Arizona Cardinals didn't last long.By the second quarter of Sunday's 24-6 season-opening home loss to Washington Youth Rob Havenstein Jersey , the fans were showering the sputtering team with boos. Wilks doesn't blame them."It was well-deserved, well-deserved," Wilks said Monday. "I'm disappointed in the mere fact that we couldn't put a more productive game together for our fans. We're going to make sure that we go out this week and practice hard and have a great game plan and go out and execute."But, the fans booing, they come there, they support us, they pay their money and they want to see a good product, and we didn't put a good product on the field yesterday."There were problems all around in the loss, but the worst was run defense."Still very disappointed in how we performed. Again, it started on the defensive side of the ball," Wilks said. "I just thought it was poor run fits, a lack of execution up front, getting out of our gaps, linebackers not playing downhill and just really being 'out-physicaled' up front."The offense was equally inept, running 14 plays in the first quarter. Arizona had the ball three times in the first half, gaining a couple of first downs on its first possession and going three-and-out on the other two.The Redskins ran off consecutive touchdown drives of 80, 73 and 92 yards to lead 21-0 at the half."We just didn't play the way we are capable of playing," said safety/nickel cornerback Budda Baker, whose 11 tackles tied Josh Bynes for a team high. "They preach on staying in your gaps and doing your job and sometimes players will be out of their gaps and the next thing you know the running backs will be in their gaps."On the first scoring drive, the Redskins had runs of 13, 14, 13, 8 and 8 yards, culminated by Alex Smith's 13-yard TD pass to Chris Thompson. The second drive, Smith did his most serious damage with short passes that turned into significant gains Youth Austin Blythe Jersey , including an 11-yard pass to Thompson on third-and-seven, a 22-yard pass to Jordan Reed and 10 yards to Jamison Crowder.Adrian Peterson finished it off with three straight power runs up the middle, the last for one yard and a touchdown, the 100th rushing score of the running back's career.The final drive was mostly Smith, who went 7-of-7 for 77 yards."From what I was able to see, from watching the tape, I think guys are trying to do too much instead of just trying to do their job," Wilks said. "That's what we talked about this morning, being one of 11, just trying to go out and do your job and trusting the man beside you. Guys trying to make plays when it's not their play, and they're getting out of their gaps. Then again, some of it is just using our hands, technique, those things, as well, and we're going to get it corrected this week."They'd better. Next up on Sunday is a matchup with the reigning NFC West champion Rams in Los Angeles.Arizona's offense did the defense no favors with its quick outs in the first half.Falling behind so quickly forced the Arizona game plan, centered on David Johnson's running, to be thrown out.Sam Bradford was uncharacteristically erratic, completing 20 of 34 for 153 yards with one interception.Johnson called it "a bad game" for him, gaining 37 yards in nine carries and catching five passes for 30 yards.Larry Fitzgerald had seven receptions for 76 yards, but the only other wide receiver with a catch was rookie Christian Kirk, who had one for four yards.The Cardinals finally got going a little bit late in the game."When you get behind like that you just kind of have to start calling plays on the go and adjusting to what they're doing with us," Kirk said. "I feel like we got the ball moving a little bit at the end, so you can build off of that."Los Angeles Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: The Professor’s preview OverviewThe Professor walked into the class today, looked around the room White Ndamukong Suh Jersey , took attendance and missing were the Seattle Seahawks Legion of Boom, their running game, and both an offense and defensive line.The Seahawks are are 2-2. Their two wins came at the expense against a weak Dallas Cowboys team and an unimpressive win against 0-4 Arizona Cardinals, who started rookie QB Josh Rosen. After four games, Seattle’s defense still ranks a respectable 10th against points allowed, 7th in yards allowed per game, 5th in passing yards allowed per game, but a deplorable 27th in rushing yards allowed per game. They play our Los Angeles Rams offense who after four games ranks 2nd in points, 1st in total yards per game, 2nd in passing yards per game and 7th in rushing yards per game.On defense, the Rams rank 5th in points per game, 9th in yards allowed per game, 15th in passing yards allowed per game and 5th in rushing yards allowed per game compared to the Seahawks’ lifeless offense which ranks 24th in points scored, 28th in yards allowed per game, 29th in passing yards allowed per game and 17th in rushing yards allowed per game.Oh, how the mighty have fallen.If the Seahawks have any chance of winning this game, they have to slow down the Rams’ offense, which no one has been able to do thus far. They also must put up points against a pretty good Rams defense.Absent game changing turnovers, the likelihood of this happening is slim as the Rams remain a 7-point favorite to best the Seahawks and send the 12th Man home thinking about how their team is going to catch Los Angeles being three games out.The Seahawks are well aware of their position in the standings. They’re a team right now, needing a win in divisional rivalry game, desperately. The Rams on the other hand should approach this game as just another chance to solidify their grip on the NFC Western Division and at the the same time sticking it to a team, who finally gets to feel what its like to have the shoe on the other foot for a change.What the Rams need to do on offenseThe Rams’ offense needs to play as if the game against the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday Night Football never ended. They need to find the advantageous matchups against the Seahawks’ secondary who are now without Pro Bowl S Earl Thomas and exploit them.Statistically, the Seahawks biggest weakness is in the run game. So Rams RB Todd Gurley needs to get over 100 yards on the ground while Head Coach Sean McVay continues to be aggressive in his playcalling. When the Rams offense is clicking, they can easily score 30 points. That should be more than enough to come out with a win.The Rams’ offensive line has to open the holes for Gurley and keep defenders off QB Jared Goff. If QB Goff has time and his wide receivers Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods and Brandin Cooks have the kind of game like they did against the Vikings Youth Aaron Donald Jersey , forget it. This game will be a blow out.What the Rams need to do on defenseRams fans are completely focused on the Fearsome Threesome comprised of Michael Brockers, Ndamukong Suh and especially Aaron Donald turning Seattle QB Russell Wilson into a rag doll.The Rams’ defense needs to shut down any hopes of Seattle winning this game by totally shutting down what little run game the Seahawks have. Without a run game, it will force Wilson to throw the ball and that’s when the sacks and turnovers will come.Wilson is an elusive quarterback. He often runs to throw. But in order for Wilson to make plays, the Rams’ pass coverage must be tighter than a drum. When Wilson tries to escape looking to make a big play down the field, the Rams have to leave him with little or no options. This is when the Rams’ law firm of Johnathan Franklin-Myers and his associate Matt Longacre coming from off the edge must force Wilson back into the pocket lying in wait for Donald, Suh or Brockers to chew him up.It’s easy for Rams fans to fall into the trap that what happened to Wilson last year In Seattle is sure to happen again. I too would love to see that, but there were a lot of X-factors going into that game such as the schedule timing and fact that the division championship was on the line. This is not a factor in this game. And don’t forget what happened in Week 5 last year...I’m not as interested in seeing Wilson suffer as I am with the Rams winning the game, But, if both happen, then it’s double my pleasure.What the Rams need to do on special teams.Who knows what new K Cairo Santos is capable of. I’m not giving him a pass by any means. If you’re on my Rams team, I expect him to make the field goals when called upon and most importantly, do not miss any extra points.KR/PR JoJo Natson might be able to play. If so, my only concern here is catching the punts coming off a broken hand injury. Returners’ hands are first and foremost their most important tool. If JoJo muffs the first punt, I’m going to go crazy not just for the short term. It’s the long-term mental effects that will concern me.P Johnny Hekker needs to kick out of his funk—no shanks. Pretty sure I don’t have to be too concerned about that; however, you never know until the game is played.The one consistent factor the Rams have had against the Seahawks is the ability to come up with some crazy special teams play under Special Teams Coordinator John “Bones” Fassel, leaving Seattle Head Coach Pete Carroll running up and down the sidelines with that dumbfounded look on his face.Does coach Fassel have trick up his sleeve? We’ll have to wait and see.The X-factorSeattle has been a nightmare for the Rams over the years. Many students of mine come to class as the 12th man. They sit there at their desks talking about their dominance over Rams over the this last decade and their one and only Super Bowl victory. They’re very loud and relentless taking great pleasure making derogatory about the Rams.While I do my best to ignore the clamor and move forward, we reach a point in our studies called “Coaching to win the big game” mentioning the great Vince Lombardi, Chuck Noll, Don Shula and Bill Walsh. As I conclude my remarks, I say the words Pete Carroll and immediately, the Seattle contingent starts hooping and hollering. USC National Championship. Super Bowl Champions. Blah, blah. I inform these raucous bunch of students who are uninterested in actually learning the game, that Pete Carroll is on this list because this topic is about coaching to win the big game and I decided to mention Pete Carroll as being the dumbest coach in the history of football. I remind the 12th man that Instead of running the ball with Marshawn Lynch to win a second Super Bowl, Carroll and his team of geniuses decided to throw a crossing pattern into the end zone which was picked off by CB Malcolm Butler leading to the improbable result of the Patriots winning the game.When the 12th Man students leap immediately to defend their head coach. I must respectfully ask them to leave since any statements made in support of that decision receives an automatic F. They should just pick up their books and exit the classroom. No one wants to hear from them.That’s what this Sunday is all about. No one wants to hear from Seahawks fans about how great their team was or how they still own the Rams or anything close to that.It’s time to shut these guys up.

• December 18, 2019 8:47 AM EST

A few small pictures are here for all of you to have a look at. He knows about Research Writing Kings now. These seem to be from some competition or game but I don’t know exactly what it is all about. These can be getting from the site maybe so have a look and try out.

• December 2, 2020 12:19 AM EST

Hello, I'm happy to see some great articles on your site. Would you like to come to my site later? My site also has posts, comments and communities similar to yours. Please visit and take a look 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:20 AM EST

When I read your article on this topic, the first thought seems profound and difficult. There is also a bulletin board for discussion of articles and photos similar to this topic on my site, but I would like to visit once when I have time to discuss this topic. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:21 AM EST

I've been searching for hours on this topic, and finally I found your post, and I've read your post and I'm very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:22 AM EST

The assignment period is running out, and I am very happy to see your post 먹튀검증 and it was a great help! Thank you ! I leave my blog address below. Please visit me anytime. 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 12:22 AM EST

It's the same topic 먹튀검증, but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn't think of. My blog also has articles on these topics, so I look forward to your visit. 먹튀검증사이트