Forums » Health Care

Chiefs beat Packers 33-21 in final preseason game

• November 18, 2018 8:41 PM EST

The Kansas City Chiefs beat the Green Bay Packers 33-21 at Arrowhead Stadiumon Thursday night.After falling behind 24-10 in the second quarter Youth Steven Nelson Jersey , the Chiefs scored 23 unanswered points to win their final preseason game of 2018, and raise their preseason record to 2-2. Full game statsThe Chiefs got momentum going their way early, as Armani Watts intercepted an overthrown ball on the first Packers drive.Taking over at the 49, Chad Henne completed four of his five passes on the night — including a nifty 15 yard catch by Alex Ellis, and a nice touchdown pass to Demetrius Harris.The Packers responded with a nine play, 65 yard drive that ended with a 31 yard touchdown pass on fourth and 1.Tremon Smith was burned when the defensive line couldn’t put any pressure on Kizer.Matt McGloin took over on the next drive , and drove the Chiefs to the Packers 17, where the drive stalled and the Chiefs had to settle for a field goal, making the score 10-7.The Packers came back with two touchdown drives to take a 24-10 lead.The first was highlighted by a 30 yard completion from Packers backup Tim Boyle, and the second by a 36 yard pass interference penalty enforced on the Chiefs Will Redmond. On next drive, Matt McGloin uncorked a 62 yard completion to Byron Pringle to push the Chiefs well past midfield.Two plays later Youth Travis Kelce Jersey , McGloin hit Darrel Williams for a 7 yard touchdown pass, and the Chiefs closed to 21-17.After three consecutive three and outs from both teams, the Chiefs had a chance at a deep TD pass on the last play of the half, but it was intercepted.Chase Litton came in to start the third quarter, and drove the team to the Packers 17 before the drive stalled, forcing a field goal that brought the Chiefs to within one point.After the defense forced another three and out, Litton started the next drive with Pringle’s second long reception of the game — this one for 40 yards.Litton worked the team down to the Packer 18, but this drive stalled, too.The Harrison Butker field goal gave the Chiefs a 23-21 lead.Pringle also had a 47 yard kickoff return in the game.Armani Watts intercepted his second pass of the game on the fifth play of the Packers’ next drive, giving the Chiefs the ball at their own 30.Litton again drove the Chiefs down the field — completing a 29 yard pass to Jordan Smallwood and a 17 yarder to Alex Ellis — before the drive fizzled at the Packer 10.Another field goal made the score 26-21 Chiefs.Three plays later, Makinton Dorleant intercepted another Boyle pass — this one at the Green Bay 30 — and returned it for a touchdown http://www.authenticskansascitychiefs.com/cheap-laurent-duvernay-tardif-jersey ;, extending the Chiefs lead to 33-21.On the next drive, Green Bay drove to the Chiefs 31, but failed to convert on fourth and 2, giving the ball back to the Chiefs with 9:00 remaining.The two teams then traded punts on a pair of inconsequential drives before the Chiefs got the ball back with 2:36 remaining, and were able to close out the victory. The Pittsburgh Steelers can't blame their latest loss on a struggling defense.The Steelers defense kept Baltimore out of the end zone in the second half, but Ben Roethlisberger and the offense struggled to find rhythm as Justin Tucker kicked four second-half field goals, leading the Ravens to a 26-14 victory on Sunday night."I just didn't make enough plays," Roethlisberger said. "I'll take ownership on this game. I just wasn't good enough."Roethlisberger led the offense from a 14-point hole and threw for 224 yards in the first half. The Steelers offense managed just 47 yards in the second half, and converted 2 of 12 third downs in the game as Roethlisberger finished 27 of 47 for 274 yards with a touchdown and an interception."I didn't make enough throws and we didn't convert first downs," Roethlisberger said. "We were terrible on third downs and that's on me."The Steeler defense allowed Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes to throw for six touchdowns in Week 2, while Tampa Bay's Ryan Fitzpatrick threw for more than 400 yards last Monday.The Steelers (1-2-1) struggled defensively at the outset against Baltimore (3-1) as the Ravens held a 14-0 lead less than seven minutes into the game. They settled down and allowed four Tucker field goals the rest of the way Youth Mitch Morse Jersey , but it wasn't enough."We were able to tie it up at half and the score was 0-0 to me," defensive end Cam Heyward said. "We didn't get off the field and our offense didn't score. When we do that and don't get off the field, it's not a good recipe for success."Quarterback Joe Flacco completed 28 of 42 passes for 363 yards, with TD passes to John Brown and Alex Collins as the Ravens ended a three-game losing streak to their AFC North rivals. Tucker accounted for all the scoring after halftime as Baltimore ended Pittsburgh's long run of success on Sunday nights.Pittsburgh came in having won nine straight Sunday night appearances, a streak that included a pair of victories against the Ravens. Baltimore brought Pittsburgh's run to an abrupt end by shutting down Roethlisberger and the Steelers in the second half. The Ravens have allowed just nine points after halftime in four games.Roethlisberger threw for more than 500 yards and led four fourth-quarter scoring drives the last time the Steelers met the Ravens a Heinz Field. He tossed a memorable ball-over-the-goal-line extension touchdown to Antonio Brown that secured a division title for the Steelers on Christmas night in 2016.Flacco and the Ravens started strong on Sunday. Flacco completed his first six passes for 73 yards and two touchdowns, as he led the Ravens on an 8-play, 75-yard scoring drive and quickly capitalized on a Steelers' turnover.Brown caught the Ravens' first touchdown with Joe Haden and Cam Sutton giving chase on the 33-yard deep pass. Ravens' S Tony Jefferson ripped the ball from tight end Vance McDonald's grasp, and Flacco tossed a 3-yard swing pass to Collins three plays later.The Ravens looked like they were going to add to their lead following a Chris Boswell 34-yard field goal.Brown beat Terrell Edmunds on a 71-yard deep ball, but the Steelers' rookie first-round pick recovered a Collins fumble on first-and-goal from the 2-yard line three plays later. It was the first time the Ravens didn't score a touchdown in the red zone this season, going a league record 13-of-13 in four games.It also briefly swung momentum in Pittsburgh's favor as Roethlisberger led the Steelers back from the early deficit.Antonio Brown, who caught five passes for 62 yards White Xavier Williams Jersey , scored his second touchdown in as many weeks following a Boswell 39-yard field goal. The 2-point conversion to James Conner evened the score.But then, Flacco and the Ravens took over.Tucker kicked a 47-yard field goal on the Ravens' second possession of the second half, and then ended two clock-churning drives, spanning more than 11 plays and six minutes with field goals of 49 and 28 yards, increasing it to a 23-14 lead with less than four minutes to play."They drained the clock on us," Heyward said. "Whether it was quick passing on the outside or over the middle, we have to get better."Tucker's final field goal, a 31-yarder, came four plays after a Roethlisberger interception."I don't think I'm on the same page as anybody right now because I'm not playing well enough," Roethlisberger said. "Today was just a bad day at the office. We've all had them. I had one today and I promise I'll be back to play better."

• December 2, 2020 12:19 AM EST

I accidentally searched and visited your site. I still saw several posts during my visit, but the text was neat and readable. I will quote this post and post it on my blog. Would you like to visit my blog later? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:20 AM EST

Looking at your post, I resent the now that I can't do outdoor activities due to Corona 19, and I miss my old day-to-day life. My homepage is a collection of old photos and everyday life. Would you like to visit my blog? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:21 AM EST

I am writing articles on these topics these days, but there is no reference material so I found your article while thinking. Since I can refer to a variety of materials, I think the work I was preparing will work well! Thank you for your effort. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:22 AM EST

Hello ! I am the one who writes posts on these topics먹튀검증 I would like to write an article based on your article. When can I ask for a review? 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 12:22 AM EST

Your article has answered the question I was wondering about! 먹튀검증 I would like to write a thesis on this subject, but I would like you to give your opinion once :D 먹튀검증사이트