Forums » Health Care

Packers at Lions Week 5 2018: Game Time

• November 18, 2018 8:34 PM EST

TV Broadcast Map, Odds, & More  

Last year, the Green Bay Packers faced the Detroit Lions without Aaron Rodgers in both of their contests. Brett Hundley started the two games, one after Rodgers’ broken collarbone and the other in week 17 with nothing to Authentic Nick Perry Jersey play for, and Detroit was victorious in both. It is a very different story in the Green Bay-Detroit rivalry when Rodgers plays. In 16 games with Rodgers as the starter, the Packers have won 13 times. Those three losses came in 2010 (when Rodgers was concussed early on), in 2014 (just before Rodgers’ famous “R-E-L-A-X” comment), and in 2015 at Lambeau when the Packers repeatedly shot themselves in the foot.However, Rodgers’ last two games against the Lions were stellar; he threw four touchdowns and no interceptions in each of the 2016 games, both seven-point Packers wins including a victory in week 17 at Ford Field with a division title on the line. This Sunday, he returns to Detroit Youth Davante Adams Jersey , trying to jump-start the Packers’ lackluster offense. Here’s how you can tune in for this week’s game.WHO?Green Bay Packers (2-1-1) and Detroit Lions (1-3)WHEN?Sunday, October 7, 20181:00 PM Eastern Time (12 Noon Central)WHERE?Ford FieldDetroit, MichiganHOW?TV BroadcastFOX regional broadcastPackers-Lions shown in blue506sports.comCommentators: Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman, Shannon SpakeRadio BroadcastPackers Radio NetworkSirius 103/146, XM 390/230Online StreamingFOX Sports Go (available if game is in home viewing area)ANYTHING ELSE?OddsPackers favored by 1.5 pointsOver/under total: 51All-Time Series HistoryRegular Season: Packers lead 98-70-7Playoffs: Packers lead 2-02017 GamesWeek 9: Lions 30, @Packers 17Week 17: @Lions 35, Packers 11Aaron Rodgers’ Career Passing Numbers vs. LionsPassing: 16 games, 330-496 (66.5%), 4,058 yards (8.2 YPA), 34 TDs Mike Daniels Jersey , 6 INTs, 109.4 passer ratingRushing: 47 attempts, 238 yards (5.1 YPC), 3 TDsPackers’ Jekyll and Hyde defense must find consistency Against the Bears, it was the first few drives. The next week, it was the final few for the Vikings. On a sloppy day in Washington, it was the entire first half. Mike Pettine’s defense has given up 10-0 runs, 14-0 runs, and 14-3 runs at various points this season. Alex Smith and Co. hit up the Green Bay Packers’ defense for 28 in the first half. Kirk Cousins hung 22 on Pettine’s crew in just the fourth quarter. Even Mitch Trubisky got 10 straight to open the season.On those drives, the Green Bay defense looked discombobulated and undisciplined. Missed tackles and missed assignments marked long scoring drives kept alive by key penalties and key conversions. What makes this even more maddening for fans is the rest of the game, this unit looks ferocious.After that 10-play, 86-yard drive to open the Bears season, Chicago managed just 210 total yards in 56 plays after that. That’s 3.75 yards per play and dominating defense. But that’s against Mitch Trubisky Authentic JK Scott Jersey , hardly a high bar right?Before the third quarter drive that ended in fourth-quarter touchdown for the Vikings in Week 2, Green Bay held Minnesota to 147 yards in 36 plays and just the lone touchdown. That’s barely four yards per play. After that, they gave up 191 yards on 20 plays and three touchdowns plus the two-point conversion to tie. And against Alex Smith in Week 3 the defense allowed 336 yards in 34 first-half plays, giving up 28 points. In the second half, the Packers defense gave up just 50 yards on 21 plays, with 3 points coming off a short field following Randall Cobb’s fumble. Defensively, the Packers have played two dominant second halves and one dominant first half. Jay Gruden was protecting a lead and may not have been as aggressive, up double digits against the Packers, but if that’s true he’s a bad history student. We’ve seen what Rodgers can do. It’s still up to the defense to make those plays and they did. It’s worth mentioning that the Vikings’ offensive explosion correlates directly to the loss of Kevin King with injury. Davon House got torched on the 75-yard touchdown to Stefon Diggs and generally struggled against Washington with bad penalties and poor technique. His injury could be a blessing in disguise for the Packers, who now bring in Bashaud Breeland — one of the prized cornerback free agents this offseason — to add stability to the cornerback room. Breeland would be an upgrade over House in any circumstance, but getting him for cheap just when this team needs depth could provide the ideal shot in the arm for Mike Pettine’s group.But they have to do better on early downs and in the red zone. When the Packers blitz, they’re highly effective, but they’re saving that mostly for third-and-obvious passing situations. According to The Athletic’s Ben Fennell the Packers have the second-most effective blitz package in football this season Youth Antonio Morrison Jersey , giving up a 31.2 quarterback rating with two picks, two sacks, and no touchdowns. On the other hand, when teams are driving it and getting in scoring position, they’re too often finding paydirt. This was a common problem for the Packers last season under Dom Capers when they were the worst situational group in the league. Quarterbacks inside the 30 are 16/20 with 4 TDs and 0 INTs for a 135.8 rating, second-worst in football. Part of that comes from a lack of top-tier talent in their primes. Clay Matthews isn’t a field-tilter and Nick Perry runs too hot and cold. While Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson could be stars in the future, they’re not ready to put a defense on their back and there are too many holes right now in communication and execution when defending the goal line. Situational defense should improve as the defense works more in unison, but they also need some of these young players to grow into playmakers. Kevin King must stay healthy, with his impact on this defense so evident. There may not be a way to hide the obvious deficiencies of Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and Kentrell Brice, but Pettine will have to find a way. This defense has flashed brilliance and utter incompetence. If this defense can just replace the latter with mere competence, it should be good enough to give Aaron Rodgers and this offense plenty of chances to score enough to win.

• December 2, 2020 12:19 AM EST

While looking for articles on these topics, I came across this article on the site here. As I read your article, I felt like an expert in this field. I have several articles on these topics posted on my site. Could you please visit my homepage? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:20 AM EST

Looking at this post, I miss the time when I didn't wear a mask. I hope this corona will end soon. My homepage is a blog that mainly posts old photos of everyday life before the corona. If you remember that time, please visit us. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:21 AM EST

I've been looking for photos and articles on these topics in the last few days, and I'm really happy to find a post that contains the material I was looking for! I'll come back often after bookmarking! Thank you 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:22 AM EST

I was looking for another article by chance and found your article먹튀검증 I am writing on this topic, so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once. 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 12:22 AM EST

There are also articles on these topics on my blog 먹튀검증 and I hope you visit once and have a deep discussion! 먹튀검증사이트