Forums » Health Care

Who Dat on top of the latest AP Pro32 rankings?

• November 16, 2018 10:01 PM EST

Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints.The Saints knocked off the Los Angeles Rams 45-35 on Sunday Cheap Travis Kelce Jersey , handing them their first loss of the season.The Saints jumped three spots to No. 1 in the latest AP Pro32 poll . They received seven of 12 first-place votes and 377 points in balloting Tuesday by media members who regularly cover the NFL."Beat the Rams big time," Fox Sports' John Czarnecki said.The Kansas City Chiefs and the surging New England Patriots are tied for No. 2. The Patriots, who have won six in a row, got two first-place votes and the Chiefs received the remaining three, giving both teams 364 points."Andy Reid has been a terrific coach for so many years, but Patrick Mahomes' brilliance allows Reid's true play-calling talents shine through like never before," Newsday's Bob Glauber said of the Chiefs.The Rams fell from the top spot to No. 4. They will look to get back to their winning ways when they host NFC West rival Seattle on Sunday."Although they couldn't stop Drew Brees when it counted, the Rams are still in very good shape to secure an NFC playoff bye http://www.chiefscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-harrison-butker-jersey ," said Ira Kaufman of Fox 13 in Tampa, Florida.The Carolina Panthers and the LA Chargers followed at No. 5 and No. 6. The teams flipped spots from the previous poll.The Pittsburgh Steelers, who open Week 10 when they host the Panthers on Thursday night, remained at No. 7.The Minnesota Vikings and Houston Texans each moved up a spot to No. 8 and No. 9 as they enter their bye weeks. The Texans have won six in a row after a 0-3 start.And the Chicago Bears climbed five spots to round out the top 10 after their 41-9 rout of the woeful Buffalo Bills.Dee Ford, not Khalil Mack, leads NFL in pressures, says PFF Each week, Pro Football Focus shares some notes from the Kansas City Chiefs’ previous game as part of something it calls PFF Insights. The Chiefs are coming off of a big 30-14 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars http://www.chiefscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-eric-murray-jersey ;, one that featured a marquee matchup between Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill and Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey.Here were the final results of that matchup, per PFF:On the other side of the ball, PFF provided quite the attention-grabbing note on Chiefs outside linebacker Dee Ford.With Bears linebacker Khalil Mack on the bye week, Ford now takes the league lead in pressures. In case you’re wondering, Mack has 24 pressures through four games on the season. Ford is due to become an unrestricted free agent after this season.Other notes from PFF for Week 5Chiefs TE Travis Kelce has 295 receiving yards from the slot, the most among tight ends in the NFL.Breeland Speaks totaled seven pressures against the Jaguars (0 Sacks, 2 QB Hits and 5 QB Hurries.) Speaks played a career-high 56 defensive snaps after playing a combined 60 defensive snaps in the first four weeks combined

• May 20, 2019 11:54 PM EDT

This forum was share by the health care they post the all diet plan on this that was useful for all it was good to get this data. I was able to make report on this so I took help from essay writing service review this have the all details on this that was good to get among the all generation.

• 1 posts
    June 28, 2019 1:53 AM EDT

Health is the basic and the necessary factor for the fitness of all of us and the fitness can be getting by various factors. The top of the ranking has the phd thesis writing services for making the writing in good and proper sense of making relevant items.

• August 2, 2019 10:07 AM EDT

NEW YORK (AP) — Who Dat on top of the latest AP Pro32 rankings?

Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints.

The Saints knocked off the Los Angeles Rams 45-35 on Sunday, handing them their first loss of the season.

The Saints jumped three spots to No. 1 in the latest AP Pro32 poll . They received seven of 12 first-place votes and 377 points in balloting Tuesday by media members who regularly cover the NFL.

“Beat the Rams big time,” Fox Sports’ John Czarnecki said.

The Kansas City Chiefs and the surging New England Patriots are tied for No. 2. The Patriots, who have won six in a row, got two first-place votes and the Chiefs received the remaining three, giving both teams 364 points.

“Andy Reid has been a terrific coach for so many years, but Patrick Mahomes’ brilliance allows Reid’s true play-calling talents shine through like never before,” Newsday’s Bob Glauber said of the Chiefs.

The Rams fell from the top spot to No. 4. They will look to get back to their winning ways when they host NFC West rival Seattle on Sunday.

“Although they couldn’t stop Drew Brees when it counted, the Rams are still in very good shape to secure an NFC playoff bye,” said Ira Kaufman of Fox 13 in Tampa, Florida.

The Carolina Panthers and the LA Chargers followed at No. 5 and No. 6. The teams flipped spots from the previous poll.

The Pittsburgh Steelers, who open Week 10 when they host the Panthers on Thursday night, remained at No. 7.

The Minnesota Vikings and Houston Texans each moved up a spot to No. 8 and No. 9 as they enter their bye weeks. The Texans have won six in a row after a 0-3 start.

And the Chicago Bears climbed five spots to round out the top 10 after their 41-9 rout of the woeful Buffalo Bills. by Epicfollowers

• August 29, 2019 5:58 AM EDT
    Geazle is a network platform that focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). Geazle's mission is on diffusing STEM knowledge, ...
     by
  • August 29, 2019 5:59 AM EDT
    Geazle STEM | Geazle is a social network that connects scientists, technologists, engineers, and mathematicians  by followersaustralia

• October 17, 2019 7:12 AM EDT

Lahore Health Care. Home; Services. Pediatric · Gyne/Obs/Infertility · Medical · Psychiatric. Health Care. Appointments · Payments · Pharmacy · Laboratory.

Buy followersukhttp://buyactivefollowersuk.co.uk

• 1 posts
    December 6, 2019 1:51 PM EST

I feel extremely cheerful to have seen your post. I found the post beautiful and fascinating one. I am really extremely glad to visit your post. Thanks for sharing your views.

Buy Instagram Auto Views UK

• March 3, 2020 11:20 AM EST

The health index is a composite measure of states and union ... Maharashtra top Niti Aayog's health index, Uttar Pradesh last ... Rajasthan and Jharkhand take the top three spots—in that order—in ... in February 2018, had ranked Kerala, Punjab, and Tamil Nadu as top ... Read CommentsPost Comment ... BY FOLLOWERS UK

• March 3, 2020 11:22 AM EST

The Seattle Seahawks took over the top spot in the AP Pro32 power ... after improving to 6-1 with a 34-22 rout of the Cardinals last week. Russell Wilson threw three touchdown passes for Seattle, and a defense that many believe is the ... (87) of Noble passed away on September 4th at Noble Health Care. BY FOLLOWERS CANADA

• March 3, 2020 11:29 AM EST

Who Dat on top of the latest AP Pro32 rankings? Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints. The Saints knocked off the followers italy

• March 3, 2020 11:42 AM EST
    1 in the latest AP Pro32 poll . They received seven of 12 first-place votes and 377 points in balloting Tuesday by media members who regularly cover the NFL.
    • 1 posts
    March 20, 2020 1:18 PM EDT

really a good post thanks for sharing such helpful content buy instagram followers uk

• 4 posts
    May 6, 2020 11:44 AM EDT

It is possible that you will see some real value in how to increase your Instagram followers if you join a program that includes the following: a team of experts who specialize in promoting your business. These experts work with you to create an engaging marketing strategy.

• August 12, 2020 1:34 PM EDT

really a great post thanks for sharing such informative content it is also looking such great content about social media networks and social media marketing it is difficult to search this type content that will give you exact information if someone wishes to write for us, we are glad to welcome you buy Instagram likes cheap uk

• December 2, 2020 12:18 AM EST

Hello, I'm happy to see some great articles on your site. Would you like to come to my site later? My site also has posts, comments and communities similar to yours. Please visit and take a look 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:19 AM EST

When I read your article on this topic, the first thought seems profound and difficult. There is also a bulletin board for discussion of articles and photos similar to this topic on my site, but I would like to visit once when I have time to discuss this topic. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:20 AM EST

I've been searching for hours on this topic, and finally I found your post, and I've read your post and I'm very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:21 AM EST

The assignment period is running out, and I am very happy to see your post 먹튀검증 and it was a great help! Thank you ! I leave my blog address below. Please visit me anytime. 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 12:22 AM EST

It's the same topic 먹튀검증, but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn't think of. My blog also has articles on these topics, so I look forward to your visit. 먹튀검증사이트

• July 18, 2021 11:53 AM EDT

Thanks for sharing with us such a mind-blowing post. I am really impressed with the information you have provided. Keep up the good work. gta v pc account boosters