Forums » Health Care

Bengals sign WR Alex Erickson to 2-year contract extension

• November 16, 2018 9:22 PM EST

The Cincinnati Bengals have signed Alex Erickson to a two-year contract extension through the 2020 season http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/hardy-nickerson-jersey ;, the team announced Saturday. According to Ian Rapoport, the extension will give Erickson $4.68 million: Erickson was set to enter the final year of his rookie contract before becoming a restricted free agent in 2019. He was signed as an undrafted free agent out of Wisconsin following the 2016 NFL Draft, which is why he would have hit restricted free agency after three years.Erickson has primarily contributed as a returner on kickoffs and punts through his first two seasons, though he’s become more involved in the passing game as time wore on. That included 12 catches for 180 yards and a touchdown last season after grabbing just six passes as a rookie. He also had five rushes for 16 yards last year after not getting a run in 2016.As the team’s No. 1 punt returner and kickoff returner in both ’16 and ’17, Erikson’s 27.9-yard average in ’16 led the AFC and ranked second best in team history. His career totals include 67 punt returns for a 7.1-yard average and 61 kickoff returns for a 24.1-yard average. Erickson figures to be the No. 4 or 5 receiver option throughout the season while fighting with Josh Malone, Cody Core and Auden Tate for snaps. However, Tate is probably going to be a gameday inactive a lot due to him not contributing much on special teams Authentic A.J. Green Jersey , so expect Erickson to be active every game he’s healthy in 2018.Rules Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict must follow during his 4-game NFL suspension As of the creation of the Cincinnati Bengal’s 53-man roster on Saturday afternoon, linebacker Vontaze Burfict is now officially on the Reserve/Suspended by the Commissioner list.What does that mean?Here’s a list of things Burfict cannot do before the Monday heading into Week 5 of the NFL season, while suspended.Suspension List Rules:Cannot attend or watch practice.Cannot be present at Paul Brown Stadium. (This is why Burfict is not in the Bengals’ 2018 team photo.)Cannot have any contact with Bengals personnel or Bengals teammates.Cannot exchange game plans, playbooks, plays or videos on any electronic device relating to the Bengals.Cannot engage in football-related activities, workouts or discussions with teammates, even off-site.Cannot attend NFL games http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/c.j.-uzomah-jersey ;, even as spectator, including road games.Cannot attend news conferences of any kind relating to the Bengals or NFL.Burfict can workout on his own, which he’ll hopefully be doing to stay in game-shape and be ready for action upon his return. That’s especially important because he didn’t play in the preseason at all and actually injured himself prior to the start of training camp as well as during training camp. So, he’ll need to get healthy and ready for Week 5 without the help of the Bengals.When Burfict returns in Week 5, the Bengals will need to waive a player to make room.

• December 18, 2019 1:16 AM EST

Extension is defined as they can describe the nature of the file that actually which type of data they may contains in it. Subsequently https://www.assignmenthelper.com.au/marketing-assignment-help/ perform different tasks in order to develop the habit of applying extensions.

• January 16, 2020 2:45 AM EST

- The Bengals paid receiver Alex Erickson on Saturday, giving him a two-year extension through the 2020 season. ... Cincinnati Bengals sign receiver Alex Erickson to contract extension ... Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Alex Erickson (12) drags his toes to stay in bounds on a pass by followers australia

• January 16, 2020 2:47 AM EST
    Sep 8, 2018 - The Cincinnati Bengals have signed wide receiver Alex Erickson to a two-year contract extension. ... He was playing on the final year of a three year contract. Erickson had 12 catches for ... NFL // 2 days ago. San Francisco ...
  • January 17, 2020 10:13 AM EST

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver/kick returner Alex Erickson signed a two-year contract extension, the team announced Saturday. Financial ... by followers uk

• December 2, 2020 12:19 AM EST

That's a great article! The neatly organized content is good to see. Can I quote a blog and write it on my blog? My blog has a variety of communities including these articles. Would you like to visit me later? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:20 AM EST

Your writing is flawless and perfect. However, I think I'd like one more thing to go into the subject of this article. There are many posts on my site that are similar to your topic. When would you like to visit once? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:21 AM EST

First of all, thank you for your post. I think your post is neatly organized with the information I wanted, so there are a lot of resources to reference. I will bookmark this site and will find your post frequently in the future. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:21 AM EST

I am very impressed with your writing먹튀검증 I couldn't think of this, but it's amazing! I wrote several posts similar to this one, but please come and see! 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 12:22 AM EST

Why couldn't I have the same or similar opinions as you? 먹튀검증 T^T I hope you also visit my blog and give us a good opinion. 먹튀검증사이트

• July 30, 2021 9:49 AM EDT
  • July 30, 2021 9:49 AM EDT

This post was edited by Deleted Member at July 30, 2021 9:58 AM EDT
  • July 30, 2021 9:51 AM EDT