Forums » Industrial Engineering

Almost ready to push the red button

• July 26, 2022 12:55 PM EDT

I'm tired. I'm so tired. I literally recoil at my husband's touch. What used to bring me such comfort and warmth now feels empty and hollow. I've talked before about how childish/immature he can be. We were in the car the other day and I wanted to have a discussion about something and every response from him was sarcastic/meant to be a joke and I just wanted him to take it seriously.

We are effectively roommates, we don't have sex and to be honest, I am not attracted to him anymore. I love him less for who he is now I think and more for the memory of what we once had, and I think it's a platonic kind of love.

It's not a question of 'if' now, it's 'when'. And that terrifies me and breaks my heart. How do I even go about this? 10 years and it's come to this. I know he will hate me. But I am just so damn tired. I think I will file it https://onlinedivorcewa.com/free-washington-state-divorce-papers-pdf/

• 2484 posts
    December 11, 2023 12:04 PM EST

Building a robust network of 백링크 is the cornerstone of SEO success. Delve into the world of backlinks and learn how to acquire them strategically.

• 2484 posts
    December 12, 2023 10:06 AM EST

Unwind at 울산오피, where tranquility and well-being meet in Ulsan's premier holistic wellness destination, offering expert services for your body and soul.

• 2484 posts
    December 24, 2023 9:32 AM EST

오산휴게텔 is a sanctuary of serenity. The aromatherapy massage was both calming and invigorating. Can't wait to return for more pampering.

• 2484 posts
    December 26, 2023 9:52 AM EST

해외축구중계 is my digital ticket to soccer's grandest spectacles.