Forums » Aging

to be conscious of the slope of

• August 23, 2018 10:38 PM EDT

NEW ORLEANS - Saints linebacker Curtis Lofton drew a personal foul for shoving Carolina quarterback Cam Newton and didnt regret it. Breeland Speaks Chiefs Jersey .New Orleans defensive captain may have succeeded in standing up to behaviour he viewed as disrespectful. As for stopping Newton and the Panthers from piling up yards and points, there didnt seem to be much Lofton or any of his teammates could do.Newton passed for three touchdowns, appeared to incite a scuffle when he dived over the pile for another score, and Carolina ended a six-game skid with a 41-10 rout of the Saints on Sunday.We were embarrassed, Lofton said. We apologize to our fans and coaches.It was bad, bad football today, he added.Jonathan Stewart added a 69-yard touchdown run as the Panthers (4-8-1) pulled closer to NFC South leader Atlanta (5-7), which plays at Green Bay on Monday night.Newtons jawing and Superman celebration after his 2-yard rushing touchdown in the first quarter drew Loftons shove, igniting a scrum that burst through a closed gate behind the goal post and into a tunnel.Newton chalked up the extracurricular roughness to nothing more than a lot of testosterone on that field at one time.Panthers tight end Brandon Williams was ejected for punching defensive end Cam Jordan. Although Lofton was flagged, he was allowed to stay in the game and said hed respond to Newtons actions the same way 100 times out of 100.It was taunting, Lofton said. I saw it as straight disrespect and I did what I thought I had to do.Newtons scoring passes went for 9 yards to Kelvin Benjamin, 16 yards to tight end Greg Olsen and 26 yards to running back Fozzy Whitaker.New Orleans (5-8) lost its fourth straight home game and dropped a half-game behind Atlanta.Saints coach Sean Payton called the loss embarrassing, and emphasized that hell be eager to review the coaches film of the game.Weve got to look closely at everything — preparation, who were asking to do it, Payton said. Were not that good. Thats painfully obvious.The Saints turned the ball over on two of their first three offensive plays. Mark Ingrams fumble on the New Orleans 25 — forced by Josh Norman and recovered by Colin Cole — led to a field goal. Bene Benwikeres interception of Drew Brees led to Newtons rushing TD.The Panthers, who entered with a league-low 30 first-quarter points all season, scored 17 points inside the first nine minutes.Brees was 29 of 49 for 235 yards and one late TD to tight end Ben Watson. Afterward, Brees said the Saints havent responded well to adversity this season.We need to be more professional, Brees said. Certainly, a loss like that is embarrassing. Thats not what were about.Newton was 21 of 33 for 226 yards, was not sacked and was not intercepted. Newton also rushed for 83 yards, but downplayed the part he played in those gains, saying the Saints left him wide open rushing lanes.I feel as if anybody could have run it, Newton said. There were no moves I made. I wasnt touched until I got in the secondary.Stewart finished with 155 yards rushing on 20 carries as the Panthers piled up 271 yards on the ground.The Panthers points total was their highest of the season, surpassing the 37 they scored in an overtime tie at Cincinnati.Carolinas 497 total yards also were easily a season high, albeit against a Saints defence that entered the game ranked second-to-last in the NFL.Carolina scored on its opening possession for only the second time all season, driving 80 yards on seven plays, capped by Benjamins touchdown.Olsens TD gave the Panthers a 24-3 lead that stood at halftime. Boos rained down on the Saints as they trotted to the locker room, and again when they began the second half by punting after three plays.When Whittaker turned a screen pass into a touchdown to make it 38-3 with a little more than five minutes left in the third quarter, much of the Superdome emptied out.NOTES: Saints LT Terron Armstead left with a neck injury in the first half and OLB Junior Galette limped off the field favouring his right leg in the second quarter. ... Saints C Jonathan Goodwin was helped off the field with an apparent leg injury late in the fourth quarter.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL  href="http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Derrick-Nnadi-Elite-Jersey/" target="_blank">Derrick Nnadi Jersey . -- Once again, Carlos Santana was a huge hit in Kansas City. Sammy Watkins Jersey . Toronto (11-12) gave up leads in 10-8 and 11-4 losses to the Baltimore Orioles this week. It was never close Friday as the Boston Red Sox got to Mark Buehrle early en route to an 8-1 win.HALIFAX -- Canadas Roger Sloan shot a 6-under 65 on Friday for a share of the second-round lead with Mexicos Jose de Jesus Rodriguez in the Web.com Tours Nova Scotia Open. The 27-year-old Sloan, a former Texas-El Paso player from Calgary matched first-round leader Rodriguez at 10-under 132 on Ashburn Golf Clubs New Course. Sloan hit 13 of 14 fairways and 14 of 18 greens. "You really have to set up the next shot and you have to be conscious of the slope of the greens and where the pin is located," Sloan said. "Its fun to play golf like that because this year Mothher Nature has given us some pretty soft courses and it becomes a putting contest. Kendall Fuller Jersey. Out here its a battle. You have to be aware of where your ball is going at all times." Rodriguez followed his opening 63 with a 69. "It was a good day. I hit it very good again," Rodriguez said. "I lose two putts from 1 metre. The one on No. 10 was 2 feet, straight up. It was an easy putt but I moved my head. Its OK. Its golf." American Zack Sucher and Englands David Skinns were tied for third at 7 under. Sucher shot 66, and Skinns had a 70. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics JerseysCheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

• 137 posts
    May 10, 2020 2:41 AM EDT

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you  best CBD oil for pain

• 1 posts
    September 17, 2020 1:26 PM EDT

The jersey link shared here is perfect for me and I might get this jersey now. It'll take me some time to buy this australia writings jersey, but I'll try my best to get this jersey as soon as possible. That would be best.

• December 2, 2020 12:06 AM EST

I was preparing a dissertation on the subject, but I would like to write an article by referring to your article. Will you come to my site later and take a look? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:10 AM EST

Your writing is good enough, but in my opinion, it's much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are texts and photos on my homepage, so I hope you visit and share your thoughts. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:10 AM EST

I've been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. Thank you for posting me on these topics. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will register for the book link and visit often. Have a nice day 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:11 AM EST

I've been troubled for a few days because of this topic 먹튀검증, and looking at your post, my concerns have been resolved! Leave the address of my post! 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 12:13 AM EST

I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me먹튀검증 and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I'll come back often after bookmarking! 먹튀검증사이트