Forums » Aging

e. Rounding out Saturdays

• August 23, 2018 10:38 PM EDT

BALTIMORE - The New England Patriots put on a performance worthy of a division winner. Frank Gore Dolphins Jersey . Making it even sweeter was that it came at the expense of the defending Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens, who bounced New England from the post-season last season. Logan Ryan had two interceptions, LeGarrette Blount scored twice and the playoff-bound Patriots breezed to a 41-7 victory Sunday, ending the Ravens four-game winning streak and diminishing their post-season hopes. The previous time these two teams met, the AFC title hung in the balance and Baltimore used a strong second half to pull out a 28-13 victory. In this one, New England took a 17-0 lead early in the second quarter and never let up behind a defence that forced four turnovers and had four sacks. The Patriots (11-4) were assured their fifth straight AFC East title before the game started when Miami lost at Buffalo. Its the 11th division crown for New England coach Bill Belichick, tied with Don Shula for most since the 1970 merger. "Happy to win the AFC East," Belichick said. "Hopefully, we can build off this game." Tom Brady completed 14 of 26 passes for 172 yards and a touchdown. He has led his team to 11 division titles, two more than any other starting quarterback in NFL history. "Theyre all special. Its hard to come by, and this teams really fought hard all year," Brady said. "Weve earned it. Eleven wins in the NFLs not easy, and to win a division titles not easy." The loss eliminated the Ravens (8-7) from contention in the AFC North and dropped them into a tie with Miami and San Diego for the final AFC wild-card slot. Baltimore closes the regular season at Cincinnati, which displaced the Ravens as division champs. "We got to go in there and win. That was going to be the case no matter what," said Harbaugh, who is in danger of missing the post-season for the first time in his six seasons with Baltimore. It was the Ravens most lopsided loss since a 37-0 defeat at Pittsburgh in 1997. Things went so bad for Baltimore that Justin Tuckers run of 33 straight field goals ended when he went wide left on a 37-yarder with 14:19 remaining. Joe Flacco went 22 for 38 for 260 yards and two interceptions for the Ravens, who fell to 6-2 at home. Wearing a brace on his left knee after being injured last week in Detroit, Flacco had difficulty escaping the unyielding pressure applied by New Englands defensive front. "I dont think he played well," Harbaugh said. Refusing to use the brace as an excuse, Flacco said, "I would have liked to play better. The brace had nothing to do with anything." Baltimore trailed 20-0 late in the third quarter when Ray Rice was stuffed for no gain on a fourth-and-1 at the New England 4. That effectively ended any chance of a comeback. The Ravens scored on a 1-yard quarterback sneak by Flacco with 9:21 left, enabling Baltimore to avoid its first shutout loss since 2002, against Tampa Bay. It was of very little consolation to the defending champs. "Its a tough pill to swallow," safety James Ihedigbo said. "Definitely a frustrating loss." New England scored on a 7-yard run by Blount with 2:05 to go to make it 27-7, then added another touchdown when an errant snap eluded Ravens backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor and Chandler Jones recovered the ball in the end zone. Tavon Wilson capped the scoring with a 74-yard interception return with 40 seconds remaining. Baltimores previous three games were decided by three points or fewer, but it became evident early that this one would not be close. New England went up 7-0 on its second possession. A 34-yard pass interference penalty against Jimmy Smith put the ball at the Baltimore 1 before Blount bulled into the end zone. Three plays later, Flacco threw into double coverage and was intercepted by Ryan at the New England 47. After completing a 34-yard pass to Danny Amendola, Brady connected with Shane Vereen for a 4-yard score. The Patriots quickly got the ball back, and Stephen Gostkowski kicked a 45-yard field goal on the first play of the second quarter to make it 17-0. Shortly after halftime, the Ravens went for it on fourth-and-3 at the New England 39 and Flacco threw an incomplete pass. Baltimores next possession ended with Ryans second interception of the game and fifth of the season. Seven plays later, Gostkowski kicked a 42-yard field goal. Flacco tried to rally the Ravens, but after a 42-yard completion to Torrey Smith produced a first down at the New England 13, he couldnt get into the end zone. Notes: New England DB Devin McCourty left with a head injury, and Vereen left with a groin injury. ... Tuckers miss was his first since Week 2. ... Baltimore finished with more yardage, 358-300.Josh Sitton Dolphins Jersey .Y. - For once, Clayton Kershaw was glad to see a long shutout streak end. Danny Amendola Jersey . "I wouldnt read anything into what happened Saturday at Torrey Pines," Woods said Tuesday after an 18-hole exhibition for past winners of the Dubai Desert Classic.Liverpool, England (SportsNetwork.com) - Liverpool will look to get back on the right track on Sunday when the club welcomes Arsenal to Anfield. The Reds have suffered a massive dip in form, dropping five of their last 11 matches across all competitions. They were riding a five-game unbeaten run before Sundays trip to Old Trafford, but Brendan Rodgers men were demolished in a 3-0 loss to Manchester United. Raheem Sterling operated as an out-and-out striker and was incredibly wasteful in front of goal, unable to beat David De Gea in multiple one-on-one opportunities with the United goalkeeper. But Rodgers maintained faith in the Liverpool youngster and deployed him in the same position for the clubs midweek clash with Bournemouth in the league cup. It paid dividends as Sterling netted a brace in what finished as a 3-1 victory for Liverpool. Sterling may have found a new calling amid Liverpools constant scoring woes. Rickie Lambert and Mario Balotelli have been ineffective in the early part of the season, and with Daniel Sturridge still sidelined through injury, Liverpool may rely on Sterling for goals against an Arsenal side that has won five of its last six across all competitions. The Gunners are coming off of a commanding performance against struggling Newcastle as braces from Olivier Giroud and Santi Cazorla granted the club a 4-1 home victory last time out. Still, Arsenal finds itself in sixth place in the table with just 26 points, though a win at Liverpool could launch the Gunners into fourth place, depending on Saturdays results. Southampton enters the weekend in fifth place on 26 points, dropping from its second-place position after a run of four straight defeats. The Saints will hope to reverse their poor form on Saturday when they welcome Everton to St. Danny Amendola Dolphins Jersey. . Marys. West Ham United, meanwhile, sits fourth in the table with 28 points. The Hammers have taken 10 points from their last four games and will attempt to rebound from a draw with Sunderland when they host lowly Leicester City at Upton Park. Manchester City has been bitten by the injury bug as the likes of Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko and Stevan Jovetic will be unavailable for Saturdays clash with Crystal Palace. The Citizens, though, will welcome David Silva back to the fold as they will look to go level with first-place Chelsea by taking maximum points from Palace at the Etihad. Manchester United will test its six-game winning run on Saturday when the club heads to Villa Park to face Aston Villa and Tottenham will look to build upon its defeat of Swansea City when it hosts Burnley at White Hart Lane. Rounding out Saturdays action, Swansea will head to the KC Stadium to face Hull City while QPR will aim to bounce back from a disappointing loss to Everton when it hosts West Bromwich Albion at Loftus Road. Newcastle United was humbled in a 4-1 defeat to Arsenal last time out while Sunderlands winless run in Premier League play was extended to six games with a 1-1 draw to West Ham. The two clubs will meet at St. James Park on Sunday for the latest installment of the Tyne-Wear derby. Mondays lone contest will see first-place Chelsea travel to the Britannia to take on plucky Stoke City. Potters manager Mark Hughes has been adept at taking points off of some of the leagues top sides, and with Chelseas injury concerns gradually worsening, a slip-up from Jose Mourinhos men may not be out of the question. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks JerseysCheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

• December 2, 2020 12:07 AM EST

I was preparing a dissertation on the subject, but I would like to write an article by referring to your article. Will you come to my site later and take a look? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:10 AM EST

Your writing is good enough, but in my opinion, it's much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are texts and photos on my homepage, so I hope you visit and share your thoughts. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:11 AM EST

I've been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. Thank you for posting me on these topics. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will register for the book link and visit often. Have a nice day 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 12:12 AM EST

I've been troubled for a few days because of this topic 먹튀검증, and looking at your post, my concerns have been resolved! Leave the address of my post! 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 12:14 AM EST

I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me먹튀검증 and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I'll come back often after bookmarking! 먹튀검증사이트