Forums » Technology

t even finishing the first

• August 22, 2018 10:28 PM EDT

MILAN - Juventus celebrated its third straight Serie A title with a 3-0 home victory over Cagliari on Sunday to reach 102 points for the season, a record in the major European leagues. Tramaine Brock Broncos Jersey . Antonio Contes side had already broken the Serie A points record but ensured it moved into triple figures by also becoming the first Italian side to win all its home games. "It is an incredible and historic feat, which we have achieved all together," Conte said. "What the players, staff and club have done is something incredible. They have been extraordinarily special and I will never stop thanking them. "Sometimes you forget that victory is an exception, not normality. These lads have achieved something unique together: it will be difficult to repeat the 102 points. All future comparisons will be made with this squad." Andrea Pirlo, Fernando Llorente and Claudio Marchisio scored in a party atmosphere at Juventus Stadium. Juventus players posed for a team photo with their children before kickoff while the trophy presentation and an open-top bus parade took place after the match. Juventus clinched the title two weeks ago. Later, Parma beat Livorno 2-0 to take the final Europa League qualifying spot after Torino missed a stoppage-time penalty and drew 2-2 at Fiorentina. Substitute Amauri headed both goals in for Parma. "I have no words," an emotional Amauri said. "During the week I was hoping to get this goal and I managed to do it, Im happy for my family and for the fans. ... These are the rewards after putting in the hard work, now I want to play in the Europa League." AC Milan won 2-1 at home to Sassuolo — in a match which saw three red cards — but finished a point behind Parma. Hellas Verona also had faint hopes of reaching Europe but lost 5-1 at Napoli. In other games, it was: Genoa 1, Roma 0; Catania 2, Atalanta 1; Lazio 1, Bologna 0; and Chievo Verona 2, Inter Milan 1. Pirlo fired Juventus into the lead in the ninth minute with one of his trademark free kicks, although it was awarded as an own goal by Marco Silvestri as it hit the crossbar before going in off the goalkeepers back. Juventus doubled its lead six minutes later when the defence failed to clear after Leonardo Bonucci flicked on Pirlos corner and Llorente tapped in for his 18th goal of the season. Marchisio scored a spectacular third, controlling the ball with his back to goal before flicking it up and firing it home with a swiveling volley. At the start of the second half a huge banner was unveiled bearing Contes face and the words "Without you we wont go far ... because you are the best and have Juve in your heart." Conte, who has yet to commit his future to the club, was given a standing ovation when he emerged for the trophy presentation, moving his wife to tears. Juventus was unable to parade the trophy around the pitch. As soon as the trophy was lifted, fans invaded the pitch — prompting players, their families and coaching staff to run to the dressing room. It appeared as if Parmas European hopes were about to be dashed when Torino was awarded a last-gasp penalty after Facundo Roncaglia fouled Barreto. However, Antonio Rosati saved Alessio Cercis spot kick to set off celebrations among the Parma players and fans and leave the Italy forward in tears. "I think suffering is part of Torino fans DNA," Torino coach Giampiero Ventura said. "I think it was an important year and we missed the chance to go to Europe with the draw last week and missing a penalty tonight. "Ive seen (Roberto) Baggio and (Franco) Baresi crying, its part of football to see players crying on the pitch, now Cerci is crying too. But only those who dont dare, who dont do, dont make mistakes. Cerci should be more than proud of having done an extraordinary match." Fiorentina and Inter were already assured of Europa League spots, while Juventus, Roma and Napoli go into the Champions League. Custom Broncos Jerseys . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (4) – He had a strong game Sunday; was very good in tight with big saves on Crosby, Malkin and Neal in-crease. Marquette King Broncos Jersey . The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons.Lewis Hamilton expects a closer fight with Ferrari this season and has downplayed the significance of not winning the opening race in Australia. Despite topping every practice session and taking pole in qualifying, Hamilton lost out team-mate Nico Rosberg after a poor start in Melbourne.The world champion finished second, but it could have been worse as Ferrari looked stronger during the race than in qualifying, but blew their chances of victory with a strategy error. Ferraris overall race pace, I was never really around them, but I thought they looked quite quick, said Hamilton.They were on a different tyre to me on a different strategy, so he looked quick at the end. Hopefully we are going to have more close races like that going forward, but I dont think Nico had trouble staying behind him on the medium tyres when he was on the supersofts.Australian GP driver ratingsIve a really good feeling about my pace, youve seen all weekend that I was ahead. But I am hoping it is going to be a good battle. There are going to be races where we are five to 10 seconds ahead and races where we will be wheel-to-wheel.Hamiltons thoughts were echoed by Sky Sports F1s Damon Hill who believes Ferrari could be a real threat in 2016.I think it will be more than a two driver fight for the title, I think Ferrari are close enough and a lot closer now than they were last year at this stage. If they get more horsepower, Red Bull could be a threat, Hill told Sky Sports News HQ. After slipping to sixth place on the first lap having started on pole, Mercedes Lewis Hamilton was happy with his performance It was the first race with new regulations limiting the drivers to just one clutch for the start. Josey Jewell Jersey. . In the past they could drop one clutch at lights out to start the car moving, before gently feeding in a second, but this year drivers have just one paddle to control the cars clutch.Hamilton made a poor getaway from pole which saw him drop as low as seventh on the opening lap.I just got wheel spin, so no particular real issues, the Mercedes driver said.The Ferraris were very, very strong, my initial phase was the same as Nicos, but the second part where you release the clutch fully I had wheel spin and didnt recover from it.Conclusions from the Australian GPThat mistake cost Hamilton seven points in his fight with Rosberg, but he has downplayed the significance having won the title in 2014 despite not even finishing the first race.The longer the season they make it the less important one race becomes, he said.We have 20 races from here so there is a long, long way to go. I just look at 2014, I was 25 points down from here, so this is a blessing, seven points behind and I am really happy.Dont miss the F1 Report for all the reaction and analysis from the Australian GP. Natalie Pinkham is joined by David Brabham and former McLaren mechanic Marc Priestley on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Damage limitation for Hamilton Australian GP driver ratings Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

• December 2, 2020 1:28 AM EST

Hello, I'm happy to see some great articles on your site. Would you like to come to my site later? My site also has posts, comments and communities similar to yours. Please visit and take a look 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:29 AM EST

Your writing is good enough, but in my opinion, it's much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are texts and photos on my homepage, so I hope you visit and share your thoughts. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:30 AM EST

I've been searching for hours on this topic, and finally I found your post, and I've read your post and I'm very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:30 AM EST

The assignment period is running out, and I am very happy to see your post 먹튀검증 and it was a great help! Thank you ! I leave my blog address below. Please visit me anytime. 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 1:31 AM EST

It's the same topic 먹튀검증, but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn't think of. My blog also has articles on these topics, so I look forward to your visit. 먹튀검증사이트