Forums » Technology

we were pretty solid

• August 22, 2018 10:28 PM EDT

ROME - Canadian Milos Raonic advanced to his first semifinal of the season Friday after a 6-3, 5-7, 6-2 quarter-final win over Jeremy Chardy of France at the Italian Open. Logan Cooke Jaguars Jersey . Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., will next play second-ranked Novak Djokovic of Serbia, who is back on track after a right wrist injury sidelined him last week. Raonic led by a set and a break at 6-3, 4-3 before losing his serve for the first time in the tournament. Chardy broke again at 6-5 to force a third set on an overcast day at the Foro Italico. Djokovic, who sat out last weeks Madrid Open, overcame a stiff challenge from David Ferrer before grinding out a 7-5, 4-6, 6-3 win. Djokovic double-faulted on his first match point but then won a 38-shot rally before eventually closing it out in just over 2 1/2 hours. Djokovic is aiming for third Rome title, having won the clay-court event in 2008 and 2011. Also reaching the last four was Grigor Dimitrov, who celebrated his 23rd birthday with a win when 36-year-old Tommy Haas retired after losing the first set 6-2 due to a right shoulder injury — spoiling a matchup between the youngest and oldest players in the top 20. Dimitrovs semifinal opponent will be either seven-time Rome champion Rafael Nadal or Wimbledon title-holder Andy Murray, who were playing later in the last key warm-up event before the French Open starts in nine days. "Its definitely one of the most memorable days of my life," Dimitrov said upon reaching his first Masters series semifinal. "Im just a happy birthday boy today." In womens play, Sara Errani took advantage of a supportive crowd to beat second-seeded Li Na 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 and reach the semifinals for the second consecutive year. Errani will next meet either 2007 and 2008 Rome champion Jelena Jankovic or third-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska. In the other half of the draw, 2008 French Open champion Ana Ivanovic beat 13th-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 and will face either top-ranked Serena Williams or Zhang Shuai of China. The 10th-seeded Errani is attempting to become the first Italian to win the tournament since Raffaella Reggi took the title 29 years ago in Taranto. The last Italian man to win was Adriano Panatta back in 1976. Li was unusually inconsistent, committing 52 unforced errors to Erranis 21, and appeared rattled by a close call from the chair umpire early in the third set. Errani celebrated by waving her arms to incite the crowd. "I did well not to get carried away by the euphoria," Errani said. "Its difficult to describe how it felt at the end. The fans were incredible." ___ With files from The Canadian Press. Andrew Norwell Jaguars Jersey . Colton Sissons also scored for Milwaukee (19-12-8), which went ahead with a two-goal third period. Wade MacLeod and Greg McKegg replied for Toronto (23-12-4). Niles Paul Jersey .ca MLB Power Rankings, the third consecutive week that the As have held top spot and the third straight week that they have been one ahead of the Toronto Blue Jays.RALEIGH, N.C. - The Carolina Hurricanes kicked off November with the first victory for coach Bill Peters.Elias Lindholm scored two goals, and the Hurricanes beat the Arizona Coyotes 3-0 on Saturday night for their first win of the season.Jiri Tlusty also scored for Carolina (1-6-2), and Cam Ward finished with 25 saves in his first shutout since March 27, 2012. The Hurricanes had been the NHLs only winless team in Peters rookie season as a head coach.Lindholm, Carolinas top pick in the 2013 draft, collected his first two goals of the season for his second career two-goal game.The Hurricanes played without right wing Alexander Semin, who was a healthy scratch. The Russian has two assists and is without a goal in eight games.We started out on time tonight, Peters said. The shots were 6-1 and then they got a power play and Wardo made a real good save to keep it at 0-0 and give us a chance to get a lead.I hope and think we came out of it healthy. Im happy for the guys. You saw how hard they worked tonight. When you win you pay a price, and the guys did it tonight.Justin Faulk had two assists for Carolina.Arizonas Mike Smith stopped 32 shots.Ward was all smiles while wearing a firemans hat that Peters will award on a rotating basis to his choice for most outstanding player in a win.Coach Peters came in here and said it will go to somebody every time we win a game, said Ward, who earned his 22nd career shutout. Really I think he could have given it to anybody. But Ill wear it with pride and obviously it was great to get a win.The Coyotes (3-6-1) have lost three straight. They had won their last three games in Raleigh going back to 2008.We made a couple of mistakkes and got behind and chased the game, Arizona coach Dave Tippett said. Taven Bryan Jersey. Thats happened to us too many times this year. We got chances and couldnt capitalize on them, and couldnt get ourselves back in the game.Lindholm jumped on Smith for two goals in the first.He followed his own shot and put Carolina in front 3:57 into the game. Brett Bellemore and Nathan Gerbe each got an assist on the score.Lindholm then made it 2-0 at 17:22 on another follow shot from the low slot, with Riley Nash and Faulk on the assists.It took a couple of games, Lindholm said. We hadnt played good and obviously tonight we did. Its good for the team and its always nice to get some goals.Tlusty scored the Hurricanes third goal on a power play at 15:21 of the second.Hurricanes captain Eric Staal said the team may have gotten some motivation from Semins benching.Its nice to get a lead and stay on the gas, Staal said. I thought we were pretty solid all the way through. I think that sent a message to everybody. Obviously Bills looking for certain things out of people in our lineup, and if he doesnt feel youre delivering that, hes the coach.NOTES: The defending NHL champion Los Angeles Kings visit Carolina on Sunday. ... Arizona visits Washington on Sunday. ... D Tim Gleason played in his 500th game as a Hurricane. ... Carolina wore its black jerseys for the first time this season. ... Attendance for the first home game following a five-game road trip was a season-low 10,870. ... D John-Michael Liles was Carolinas other healthy scratch. ... RW B.J. Crombeen and D Chris Summers were healthy scratches for Arizona. ... The Coyotes host the return meeting Feb. 5. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

• December 2, 2020 1:28 AM EST

That's a great article! The neatly organized content is good to see. Can I quote a blog and write it on my blog? My blog has a variety of communities including these articles. Would you like to visit me later? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:29 AM EST

When I read your article on this topic, the first thought seems profound and difficult. There is also a bulletin board for discussion of articles and photos similar to this topic on my site, but I would like to visit once when I have time to discuss this topic. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:30 AM EST

First of all, thank you for your post. I think your post is neatly organized with the information I wanted, so there are a lot of resources to reference. I will bookmark this site and will find your post frequently in the future. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:30 AM EST

I am very impressed with your writing먹튀검증 I couldn't think of this, but it's amazing! I wrote several posts similar to this one, but please come and see! 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 1:31 AM EST

Why couldn't I have the same or similar opinions as you? 먹튀검증 T^T I hope you also visit my blog and give us a good opinion. 먹튀검증사이트