Forums » Technology

Khazri found space in the box

• August 22, 2018 10:27 PM EDT

GOLD COAST, Australia -- Cheyenne Woods won the Australian Ladies Masters on Sunday for her first major professional tour victory, holding off 17-year-old Australian amateur Minjee Lee by two strokes. Josh Rosen Womens Jersey . The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. On the par-5 18th, she matched Lee with a birdie, holing out from 1 1/2 feet. "This is a huge accomplishment for me," Woods said. "The European Tour has been great to be able to play this past year. Ive been able to see all of these great players, play with Solheim Cup members ... to be able to come out here and compete with them and come out on top was huge for me." From Phoenix, Woods is the daughter of Earl Woods Jr., Tiger Woods half brother. Woods turned professional in 2012 after an All-America career at Wake Forest and her only previous pro victory came in 2012 in a SunCoast mini-tour event. In December, she missed the cut in the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament in a failed bid to earn a spot on the circuit. "Ive been pro for two years and, for the majority of it, people just think of me as Tiger Woods niece, so now I have a game of my own and I have a title now, a win, which is exciting," she said. "Its nice now to say to people that I can play and Im not just a name. Growing up with the last name of Woods, theres a lot of expectations and pressure and spotlight on you but I always knew that I was able to win. I always knew Id be able to compete with these ladies, so now its kind of a weight off my shoulders because now everybody knows not just me." Woods earned $51,000 and a two-year exemption on the Ladies European Tour. She will play next week in the LPGA Tour-sanctioned Womens Australian Open in Victoria. South Africas Stacy Lee Bregman and Swedens Camilla Lennarth tied for third at 12 under. Bergman closed with a 72, and Lenmarth had a 70.Cardinals Jerseys Online .com) - James van Riemsdyk had two goals with one assist to help the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 5-2 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night. Authentic Cardinals Jerseys . Ribery terrorized the Schalke defence throughout and put the home side ahead in the 36th minute when he chipped the goalkeeper before stroking the ball into the empty net. The French winger struck again after the interval, combining with Thomas Mueller on the left before firing a deflected shot beyond the helpless Timo Hildebrand in the 55th, as Bayern bounced back from Wednesdays 1-0 loss at FC Basel in the Champions League.PARIS - Reserve goalkeeper Azbe Jug cost his side two goals as Bordeaux lost 2-1 at Nantes in the French league on Saturday and saw its push for Champions League places come to a halt.Jug, who replaced the injured Cedric Carrasso, could not get a firm hand on the ball when midfielder Jordan Veretout opened the scoring from Alejandro Bedoyas assist in the 23rd minute.Jug was unlucky on Nantes second goal after the ball took a deflection off Bordeaux striker Cheikh Diabate from a corner and rebounded onto the post before hitting the goalkeepers head in the 66th and finishing in the net. The visitors equalized through Kian Hansens own goal.The loss ended fifth-place Bordeauxs three-game unbeaten run, and kept Willy Sagnols side seven points behind leader Marseille while Nantes snapped a four-game winless streak.We did not play bad, we created many chances, but we were unlucky, Jug said after his third league match this season. On the first goal I dived unsuccessfully, and on the second there was not much I could do. The ball hit the post, then my head, its just hard luck.Both Rennes and Montpellier failed to capitalize on Bordeauxs loss as the Brittany club slipped to a second consecutive defeat, a 2-0 loss at Bastia, while Montpellier conceded a 3-3 draw to Lens on Yoann Touzghars 80th-minute equalizer. Rennes remained in sixth place, three points ahead of Montpellier, which led 2-0 after 16 minutes and failed to hold onto the lead twice on a deteriorating home pitch.Also, Lorient moved three points away from the relegation zone with a 3-1 defeat of Metz, and Brazilian striker Diego scored twice as Reims came from behind to beat 10-man Evian 3-2. Mason Cole Womens Jersey. After winning two of its previous three games to move just one point behind fourth-place Saint-Etienne, Bordeaux was confident it could extend its seven-match unbeaten run at Stade de La Beaujoire.Thomas Toure came close to putting Bordeaux ahead in the seventh minute after the forward collected a high ball and dribbled past goalkeeper Remy Riou, only to see his shot saved on the line by defender Papy Djilobodji.Bordeaux looked in complete control but a lapse in concentration allowed Veretout to score his sixth goal this season. Bedoya collected a long ball from Riou on the right side, and found Veretout with a fine low pass in the box that he converted from a tight angle.But Nantes was made to pay five minutes later for a costly mistake from Djilobodji, who gave the ball away to Whabi Khazri on the right side. Khazri found space in the box to pick out Gregory Sertic, whose low cross was deflected by defender Hansen into his own goal.A well-organized Bordeaux midfield then made it difficult for Michel Der Zakarians side to get possession, but lack of quality in the final third hindered the visitors attacks.Bedoya sent a header inches wide in the 51st minute as Nantes looked more adventurous and tried to apply pressure early in the second half.After Jug helped the ball into his own net, Bordeaux pushed and came close three minutes from time when substitute Diego Rolans header was cleared off the line by Oswaldo Vizcarrondo, then Bedoya blocked another header from Lamine Sane with his chest.Marseille travels to Monaco in the weekends big match on Sunday, while second-place Paris Saint-Germain visits Guingamp. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

• December 2, 2020 1:29 AM EST

I accidentally searched and visited your site. I still saw several posts during my visit, but the text was neat and readable. I will quote this post and post it on my blog. Would you like to visit my blog later? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:29 AM EST

Your writing is flawless and perfect. However, I think I'd like one more thing to go into the subject of this article. There are many posts on my site that are similar to your topic. When would you like to visit once? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:30 AM EST

I am writing articles on these topics these days, but there is no reference material so I found your article while thinking. Since I can refer to a variety of materials, I think the work I was preparing will work well! Thank you for your effort. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:30 AM EST

Hello ! I am the one who writes posts on these topics먹튀검증 I would like to write an article based on your article. When can I ask for a review? 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 1:31 AM EST

Your article has answered the question I was wondering about! 먹튀검증 I would like to write a thesis on this subject, but I would like you to give your opinion once :D 먹튀검증사이트