Forums » Energy

everything were doing is designed to su

• August 21, 2018 10:11 PM EDT

PITTSBURGH -- Chris Davis had been searching since spring training for the power stroke that produced 53 home runs last season. David Robinson Jersey . It reappeared in a big way Tuesday night as Davis hit three home runs, doubling his season total, and drove in five runs to lead the Baltimore Orioles to a 9-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Tuesday night. Davis hit a two-run blast during a four-run fifth inning off Francisco Liriano (0-4) that put the Orioles ahead 6-1. He hit a solo shot in the seventh off Jared Hughes and two-run homer in the ninth off Jeanmar Gomez. It was Davis second career three-homer game - the other came on Aug. 24, 2012 against Toronto - and seventh multi-homer game. After leading the major leagues and setting a franchise record for homers last season, Davis hit three in his first 30 games. Davis was on the disabled list with a strained left oblique from April 26-May 11, an injury that had sapped his power. His frustration reached a boiling point Sunday when he went 0-for-4 in a loss to the Royals at Kansas City. "I felt like I just had some good pitches to hit and I rolled over everything, so I got here early today and worked on some stuff in early (batting practice)," said Davis, who also singled in the fourth inning. "It just sometimes clicks for you and today was one of those days." "Even in spring training, there were some at-bats where I would feel good and have good results, but I just didnt feel like I was right and then obviously with the injury, missing some time coming back, my timing was all screwed up." Nelson Cruz also homered, following Davis shot in the fifth, to give the Orioles their second set of back-to-back homers of the season. Adam Jones had two hits to extend his hitting streak to 14 games. Miguel Gonzalez (2-3) pitched six innings for Baltimore, allowing two runs and seven hits with seven strikeouts and no walks. "It was a great night to be out there as a pitcher," Gonzalez said. "A lot of run support and a lot of great defence." Liriano (0-4) allowed six runs and nine hits in five innings for Pittsburgh and is now winless in 13 consecutive regular-season starts since last Sept. 10 at Texas. "I was leaving too many pitches over the middle of the plate," Liriano said. "I was missing my spots a lot and I couldnt repeat two good pitches in a row. I wasnt executing my pitches with men on base and the bases empty." Ike Davis homered for the Pirates, his second in 27 games since being acquired from the New York in a trade on April 18, in the seventh inning. Neil Walker and Andrew McCutchen had two hits each. Baltimore won for third time in nine games while Pittsburgh lost for the sixth time in eight games. NOTES: Orioles RHP Dylan Bundy threw 18 pitches in an extended spring training game Tuesday at Sarasota, Florida, the first time the organizations top prospect had faced hitters from another organization since undergoing Tommy John elbow reconstruction surgery last June. ... Baltimore C Matt Wieters, on the disabled list with a strained right elbow, said he is feeling considerably better after having a platelet-rich plasma injection last week and should be activated long before the projected date of July 1. ... Pirates LF Starling Marte returned to the lineup after a strained left hamstring forced him to leave the second game of Sundays doubleheader against the Yankees at New York and went 0-for-4. ... The Orioles are 18-9 in night games but 6-11 in the day. ... The two-game series concludes on Wednesday night with Baltimore RHP Chris Tillman (4-2, 3.34) facing Pittsburgh LHP Wandy Rodriguez (0-2, 6.84). Manu Ginobili Jersey . His chance at winning a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia is over. Same with Jeff Carter. And Brian Boucher. Throw in Ville Leino and Dan Carcillo. San Antonio Spurs Jerseys . The victory strengthened Liverpools position in the top four after Tottenham lost 1-0 at Norwich in the days late kickoff, cutting the north London club six points adrift of fourth place and the final Champions League slot for next season.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are moving from tarps to pools. The Jaguars provided a hard-hat tour of their $63 million stadium renovation Tuesday, showing off the worlds largest scoreboards, a pair of wading pools and a two-story party deck that will include 20 all-inclusive cabanas. Jacksonville removed 9,500 chair-back seats to make room for the new construction in the north end zone. That allowed the team to remove 12 of 16 tarps around EverBank Field. The tarps have been an eyesore for years and essentially made the Jaguars the brunt of jokes. Maybe more importantly for a small-market franchise trying to change perception after years of futility, the covered sections wont be seen on television. The Jaguars will unveil the scoreboards and cabanas at a Carrie Underwood concert July 26. Already, the team has sold 65 per cent of its cabanas for the 2014 season. Cabana seating is sold out for three home games: against Pittsburgh (Oct. 5), against the New York Giants (Nov. 30) and against Houston (Dec. 7). "Were trying to give fans a compelling reason to leave the comfort of their homes and to come and watch the Jaguars in person," Jaguars president Mark Lamping said. "We have to make sure the experience, when people spend their hard-earned money, is really good. But more importantly, it is unique and distinctly different than what you can get at home." The Jaguars are selling 12 upstairs cabanas for $3,000 a game, with a maximum of 20 people in each suite. The price includes all-you-can-eat food and all-you-can-drink beer, wine and soda. The eight downstairs cabanas -- the only tickets that include pool access -- are going for $12,500 a game, with a maximum of 50 people in each suite. Those also are all-inclusive. Throw in 120 bar-rail seats located in the north end zone and adjacent to the pools, and the Jaguars have completely changed the look and feel of their 20-year-old stadium. Those bar-rail seats cost $150 a game and include food and drinks. "This starts to give our building character, gives our building a personality that fits this market," ssaid Chad Johnson, the teams senior vice-president of ticket sales. Kawhi Leonard Jersey. "Were in a great warm-weather market where water, beaches, the river are all part of it. So this incorporates not only whats local, but it incorporates a high-end beach resort. You go to a high-end beach report and sit in a cabana, what do you have there? You have the luxury of the beach but the ability to pull away from it with comfort of shade, fans, televisions that you cant get with your chair parked in that sand. "It gives a mix of the two experiences. At the end of the day that football game is what were here to see, but they can experience it in a different way." Jacksonville increased capacity inside its "fan cave" from 400 to more than 600, giving anyone with a ticket access to the Internet and televisions in an air conditioned area overlooking the south end zone. The team also redesigned a section of club seats, adding tables and four swivel chairs to create a sports-bar atmosphere. Finally, the team added 180 field-level seats, providing fans an up-close look that closely resembles basketball or hockey. "Were trying to make sure we have a sustainable franchise here in Jacksonville, a team that is sustainable from a financial standpoint, a team that is sustainable from an on-field performance standpoint, which means a consistently competitive team." Lamping said. "And everything were doing is designed to support that." The pools have gotten the most attention. They are 25 feet long, 12 feet wide and 3 1/2 feet deep. Lifeguards will be in attendance, and the pools will have a glass front that overlooks the field. "From inside the seating bowl, youll be able to see into the pool," Lamping said. "This has been probably the most talked about of our enhancements. Its just one small part of what were doing, but its pretty meaningful. What weve really tried to do is give EverBank Field a unique personality and a personality thats legitimately north Florida, legitimately Jacksonville, and how do you do that without integrating water?" Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics JerseysCheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

• December 2, 2020 1:37 AM EST

I accidentally searched and visited your site. I still saw several posts during my visit, but the text was neat and readable. I will quote this post and post it on my blog. Would you like to visit my blog later? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:37 AM EST

Looking at your post, I resent the now that I can't do outdoor activities due to Corona 19, and I miss my old day-to-day life. My homepage is a collection of old photos and everyday life. Would you like to visit my blog? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:41 AM EST

I am writing articles on these topics these days, but there is no reference material so I found your article while thinking. Since I can refer to a variety of materials, I think the work I was preparing will work well! Thank you for your effort. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:41 AM EST

Hello ! I am the one who writes posts on these topics먹튀검증 I would like to write an article based on your article. When can I ask for a review? 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 1:42 AM EST

Your article has answered the question I was wondering about! 먹튀검증 I would like to write a thesis on this subject, but I would like you to give your opinion once :D 먹튀검증사이트