Forums » Energy

g runs as the hosts secured a

• August 21, 2018 10:11 PM EDT

Michael Grabner scored two goals and Mathias Lange made 34 saves as Austria held off Norway 3-1 on Sunday for its first victory at the Olympic mens hockey tournament. Deonte Thompson Cowboys Jersey . Michael Raffl scored in the first period for Austria, which finished third in its group at 1-2. Austria and Norway both lost to Canada and Finland, who met later in the day to decide the group winner. Grabner, the New York Islanders forward, has five goals in his first three Olympic matches after scoring early and late against Norway. His breakaway goal with 1:37 left secured the victory. Per-Age Skroder scored and Lars Haugen stopped 24 shots for Norway, which hasnt won an Olympic hockey game since its home Lillehammer Games in 1994. Lange got his first start in place of Bernhard Starkbaum after Austria yielded 14 goals in its first two games at the Olympics. Lange was solid, and he got more than enough offense from Grabner, who had a hat trick in his first Olympic appearance against Finland three days ago. Norway launched 17 shots in the first period, but Austria went ahead less than five minutes in when Thomas Pock threaded a clever cross-ice pass to Grabner, who tipped it home. During a power play just 2:25 later, Raffl walked in untouched from the corner and beat Haugen in front for his first goal in Sochi. Norway failed to score during 73 seconds of a 5-on-3 advantage later in the first period, but Skroder trimmed the lead in the second period with a one-timer in front of Lange on a slick pass from Patrick Thoresen. Norway pressed in the third period, but Lange was solid until Daniel Welser found Grabner behind the defense for his second goal. Kony Ealy Jersey ." Argos general manager Jim Barker uttered those words during an interview with TSN 1050 radio just prior to the CFLs annual free agent frenzy. Chidobe Awuzie Cowboys Jersey . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals.Delve into the Sky Cricket archive as David Lloyd carries out a pitch report with a difference at Leicestershires Grace Road! Bumble insists the track is a bowler-friendly pudding, with a closer look showing that the playing surface is replete with iced buns and jam tarts, as you can see in the video above.There were no baked goods on the pitch when Leicestershire beat Durham in a NatWest T20 Blast game on Saturday evening, live on Sky Sports - Ben Raine taking wickets and scoring runs as the hosts secured a six-wicket win.There was no Ben Stokes either, with the the Durham all-rounder recovering from the knee surgery he underwent after picking up an injury in Englands first Test against Sri Lanka in Headingley.Stokes did star in front of Skys Blast cameras last year, though when he took on Bumble in a six-hitting contest - watch the video below to see who came out on top. Ben Stokes took on David Lloyd in a battle to see who could hit the biggest shots during the 2015 T20 Blast Also See: Fixtures/results Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Cricket videos Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets JerseysCheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

• December 2, 2020 1:37 AM EST

That's a great article! The neatly organized content is good to see. Can I quote a blog and write it on my blog? My blog has a variety of communities including these articles. Would you like to visit me later? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:38 AM EST

Your writing is flawless and perfect. However, I think I'd like one more thing to go into the subject of this article. There are many posts on my site that are similar to your topic. When would you like to visit once? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:41 AM EST

First of all, thank you for your post. I think your post is neatly organized with the information I wanted, so there are a lot of resources to reference. I will bookmark this site and will find your post frequently in the future. 먹튀검증[/url

I am very impressed with your writing[url=https://elephonemobile.com/]먹튀검증
    I couldn't think of this, but it's amazing! I wrote several posts similar to this one, but please come and see! 먹튀검증사이트

]

• December 2, 2020 1:42 AM EST

Why couldn't I have the same or similar opinions as you? 먹튀검증 T^T I hope you also visit my blog and give us a good opinion. 먹튀검증사이트

• December 10, 2020 3:44 AM EST

Samsung is a Smartphone which is like by majority of people. They are continuously making a lot of improvement in their webcare360 devices and elegant features are also present in their Technology. Galaxy and Edge phones are wonderful variation of their Technology which facilitate people in every aspect.