Forums » Energy

nday, when the Chargers started their

• August 21, 2018 10:11 PM EDT

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the intelligence of Bradley Beal, the debut of Canadian Kelly Olynyk, the versatility of Andre Iguodala, former coach Doug Collins going back to TV and the creativity of Ricky Rubio. Harrison Phillips Jersey . 1. BRADLEY BEAL (Wizards): Im looking forward to seeing a full season of John Wall and Beal in the Washington back court. If both stay healthy, they can be a dynamic young guard tandem. Guard play in todays NBA is so critical on both ends of the floor. I saw some solid improvement in Wall last season and I love the pace and intelligence that Beal plays with. Hes got a smooth shooting stroke and plays like a savvy veteran. Randy Wittmans squad has a chance to make some noise if we see them both play 75+ games. 2. KELLY OLYNYK (Celtics): Really liked what I saw from him in his pre-season debut vs. Toronto on Monday night. Forget the stats, he knows how to play and will fit in their system over time.  Yes, hes got to get a lot stronger and the stamina will be challenged for the rookie keeping up with the up-tempo pace and grind of a long NBA season but hes got a definite skill set that jumps out at me; his passing being the most advanced at this stage. Hes got good vision and reads/reacts to plays in a quick fashion. He delivers the ball to teammates and puts them in a position to make a positive play. Hell be a guy that theyll be able to utilize at the high post and run some plays through him there. Theyll definitely be some tough nights along the way and hell be asked to do a bit too much on a team in a rebuilding situation but the fact that he gets thrown to the fire right away will benefit him down the road if he keeps the right outlook. 3. ANDRE IGUODALA (Warriors): Golden State will be a matchup nightmare at times for folks when Mark Jackson goes small ball with him, Harrison Barnes, Klay Thompson and Steph Curry. Good luck guarding this crew, theyll be entertaining. He brings them the ability at the wing spot to defend opposing scorers and has the respect of the referees in these matchups. He is a guy that doesnt seek out the limelight, a good teammate, unselfish and finds ways to make his team better. His versatility will be an interesting addition to their team. 4. DOUG COLLINS: Was thrilled to hear that hell be back on TV after his stint as the coach of the 76ers. I have a lot of respect for him. Hes an outstanding basketball man who is a very passionate, straightforward guy. I think hes a top-notch analyst and gives you the whys that an ex-coach can provide better than anyone. Hes prepared and gives you the goods. Hes not some ex-player looking to hang out. He elevates the level of a game with his insights. If not on the sideline, then no better place for him to be. Good for the game of basketball and all intelligent fans of the sport. 5. RICKY RUBIO (Timberwolves): Always enjoy watching this young man play. Fingers crossed that he has a full season of health and takes that next step as a player that I have no doubt that he can take. He brings a flair to the game with his creativity and is a gym rat who loves playing and improving.  This year, the TWolves will be one of those teams trying to make the big push to be a playoff team in a brutally competitive Western Conference. His leadership and development will play a major role if they can take the next step. Jeremy Kerley Bills Jersey . Five years ago, Nestor and Zimonjic beat the American twins to win the title. But the Bryans, the worlds top-ranked team, needed 74 minutes to earn the victory Saturday as both Nestor and Zimonjic lost serve in the second set. Jim Kelly Jersey . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets.The Montreal Canadiens have signed centre Manny Malhotra to a one-year $850,000 contract. In 69 games with the Hurricanes in 2013-14, Malhotra scored seven goals and added six assists. The 34-year-old has appeared in 933 career NHL games with the Huurricanes, New York Rangers, Dallas Stars, Columbus Blue Jackets, San Jose Sharks, and Vancouver Canucks, scoring 115 goals and adding 176 assists. Marshall Newhouse Bills Jersey. Malhotra made $600,000 with the Hurricanes in 2013-14. More details to follow. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

• December 2, 2020 1:37 AM EST

Hello, I'm happy to see some great articles on your site. Would you like to come to my site later? My site also has posts, comments and communities similar to yours. Please visit and take a look 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:38 AM EST

When I read your article on this topic, the first thought seems profound and difficult. There is also a bulletin board for discussion of articles and photos similar to this topic on my site, but I would like to visit once when I have time to discuss this topic. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:41 AM EST

I've been searching for hours on this topic, and finally I found your post, and I've read your post and I'm very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:41 AM EST

The assignment period is running out, and I am very happy to see your post 먹튀검증 and it was a great help! Thank you ! I leave my blog address below. Please visit me anytime. 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 1:42 AM EST

It's the same topic 먹튀검증, but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn't think of. My blog also has articles on these topics, so I look forward to your visit. 먹튀검증사이트