Forums » The World!

What are some nice free games?

• April 19, 2022 1:33 AM EDT

World of Warcraft is nice, but you only get to carry your characters to level 20 before you have to start paying a monthly subscription, however it is a fun MMORPG that is very will optimised to run in less than ideal conditions.

• April 19, 2022 1:47 AM EDT

Hey, take some!!

Zineth downloaded from the pirate bay, a small game about skating, like some kind of weirder Jet Set Radio, quite funny and interesting, crazy jumps and insane speeds!!

Dwarf Fortress II: Slaves to Amok, is a nice (and complex) videogame about managing a dwarf colony, simply awesome, has many outcomes, and could play it your entire life.

Arena.xslm, an RPG game with loads of enemies, spells, maps and weapons, solid turn-based gameplay, it’s also the one with the lowest requirements, you literally only need Windows Excell

• April 19, 2022 1:59 AM EDT

I just list some can run on GPD Pocket2

All games launched before 2016.

Aha, that’s lazy answer, but it’s true answer.

• April 23, 2022 2:23 PM EDT

I'm glad you're interested in games too

• April 28, 2022 5:45 AM EDT

I am glad that there are so many connoisseurs of good computer games on this forum. I prefer to play csgo. I am sure that this legendary computer game will appeal to many. I have chosen the best settings https://proconfig.net/csgo/s1mple/ and I complete game tasks quickly and efficiently. my dream is to stream and earn money playing my favorite computer game. How do you think I can be successful?

• May 13, 2022 4:46 AM EDT

super