Forums » Energy

is going to be a little bit different than t

• August 21, 2018 10:10 PM EDT

Kevin Penny scored what was a superb team try on the back of a Matty Russell break and pin-point kick from Kurt Gidley. Darius Leonard Colts Jersey . The score came at the end of the first half of Wolves 40-10 win over Wigan at the Halliwell Jones Stadium on Thursday night, a victory that cements Warringtons place at the top of the Super League standings.It was a night to forget for the Warriors as Warrington put seven tries past them, and this score from Penny was the pick of them. The loss does not affect Wigans place in the standings as they remain in third, though a win for Hull FC over the visiting Catalans Dragons on Friday night would send Shaun Wanes side into fourth.The Warrington v Wigan game was the first of two live matches on Sky Sports screens this week, as Huddersfield face Leeds on Friday night from 7.30pm on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Rugby League on Sky Fixtures and results Follow @SkySportsRL Pundits Tyquan Lewis Colts Jersey . The 21-year-old Canadian earned a spot in his third career ATP final on Saturday thanks to his first Top 10 victory of the new tennis season, a 6-4, 6-4 win over world no. 10 Nicolas Almagro of Spain. Kemoko Turay Colts Jersey .com) - Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds to lead the New York Knicks to a 92-80 win over the Los Angeles Lakers.David Hearn is a little light on major championship experience, having played just three previous times in the big four tournaments. And hes also quite green when it comes to links golf, as in hes never been on a next-to-the-sea course. Heck, hed never even been to Europe before the charter plane from the John Deere touched down on Monday morning. Even that was a bit of a last-minute decision as Hearn was on the alternate list, moving up spot by spot until he reached the first position before he decided to make the trip. So its safe to say that the golfer from Brantford, Ont., has immersed himself in all things links in his short time here; call it a major cram session. "Its been a lot of fun for me," said Hearn, who got into the field late Tuesday after former champion Mark Calcavecchia pulled out. "Its different than anything Ive seen. Coming over here I definitely have a lot to learn quickly, but Im trying not to do too much, too fast. Im just trying to take it a little bit at a time." As first alternate, Hearn was treated with complete access to the course and all other amenities afforded to the players in the field. He walked the course on Monday and then played a practice round Tuesday and 14 holes Wednesday. He was impressed with Royal Liverpool and the demands it placed on shotmaking. "Ive just enjoyed this style of golf," he said while being pelted with a light rain that fell Wednesday. "Theres not a single tree on this property and its been a lot of fun just trying to hit some creative shots." The biggest challenge for Hearn this week is obviously adapting to the golf course. Its truly unlike anything hes played before in a tournament and while hes having fun, hes also getting to experience something very new. "Our firrmest courses that we play in North America arent even close to the way this course plays so here," he stated. Braden Smith Jersey. "Its a matter of trying to figure out how long the ball is going to release. Were used to flying it and stopping it a lot. So this week Ive been spending a lot of time figuring out, how far is a wedge going to release, how long is a 5-irong going to release." Hearn comes into the Open playing some of the best golf of his career. Hes had three top-10 finishes including a tie for sixth at the Players, and collected more than $1 million. He took some time off recently before returning to the Tour for the Greenbrier and the John Deere Classic, an event he nearly won a year ago. Hes now refreshed and ready to go in the Tours closing stretch, which will be an arduous campaign. "I feel good," Hearn admitted. "I had a really good break. I took three weeks off before coming back to Greenbrier. I havent played great since I came back – I played pretty average but I felt my game was really close at the Greenbrier and again last I week I felt it was really close. Obviously the scoring here is going to be a little bit different than the last couple of weeks but Im looking forward to it. I think my game is ready for it." And if he seems just a tad bit enthusiastic, forgive the guy. After all, this is like a dream come true. "Ive been a pro for 13 years and this is my first opportunity Ive had to play in the Open Championship so I was very excited to get over here and Im thrilled to be in the tournament. Its a big highlight for me." Hearn will also get dipped right into the fire on Thursday – hes teeing off alongside Sir Nick Faldo and Todd Hamilton, both past Open champions just after 10 am local time. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

• December 2, 2020 1:37 AM EST

Hello, I'm happy to see some great articles on your site. Would you like to come to my site later? My site also has posts, comments and communities similar to yours. Please visit and take a look 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:38 AM EST

When I read your article on this topic, the first thought seems profound and difficult. There is also a bulletin board for discussion of articles and photos similar to this topic on my site, but I would like to visit once when I have time to discuss this topic. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:41 AM EST

I've been searching for hours on this topic, and finally I found your post, and I've read your post and I'm very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:41 AM EST

The assignment period is running out, and I am very happy to see your post 먹튀검증 and it was a great help! Thank you ! I leave my blog address below. Please visit me anytime. 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 1:42 AM EST

It's the same topic 먹튀검증, but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn't think of. My blog also has articles on these topics, so I look forward to your visit. 먹튀검증사이트