Forums » Energy

%) Lorenzo Cain, CF, Kansas City -

• August 21, 2018 10:10 PM EDT

RALEIGH, N. Grant Hill Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes talked in the locker room before Monday nights game about how they felt they were due for a win against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Columbus had won seven straight in the series, including a dramatic comeback victory the last time the teams met in Raleigh at the end of December. "We knew we owed em one," Eric Staal said. "We wanted to pay them back for some of the good games they played against us." Staal and his brother, Jordan, helped Carolina make that pregame prediction a reality, combining to score three goals in a 2:47 span in the third period and lifting the Hurricanes to a 3-2 victory. Jordan Staal scored the tiebreaker with 5:55 remaining after Eric had scored twice to help the Hurricanes erase a two-goal deficit and earn their fourth consecutive victory. Anton Khudobin made 22 saves. Carolina moved one point ahead of Columbus in the congested Metropolitan Division with the win. "We knew it was a big game," Carolina coach Kirk Muller said. "You dont want to dwell a lot on it -- let the guys figure it out." R.J. Umberger and Derek MacKenzie scored for the Blue Jackets. Columbus lost its second straight after winning eight in a row. "I dont know if we were trying to hold on or if we were playing the game to win," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "We gave up three goals in less than 3 minutes. For 57 minutes, I thought we managed it pretty well. Those three minutes, thats the game." After shutting out Carolina in the teams last meeting, reigning Vezina Trophy winner Sergei Bobrovsky made 32 saves for Columbus. On the game-winner, Jordan Staal rushed into the zone against defenceman Ryan Murray. After cutting to the middle of the ice, he nudged a backhander past Bobrovsky while fighting off Murray. "It was a fun comeback," Jordan Staal said. "I had some speed coming low, and just kind of went for it from there. I tried to get my reach out there." Trailing 2-0, Eric Staal got the Hurricanes comeback started when he beat Bobrovsky between the legs after a pass from Alexander Semin. Staal then tied the score with 7:42 remaining after Jiri Tlutsy fed him in the slot. Staals shot fluttered, but the puck sneaked inside the post. Columbus jumped on Carolina in the first period, scoring goals 17 seconds apart to take an early two-goal lead. MacKenzie got the Blue Jackets first goal. Fedor Tyutin took a wrist shot from the slot that hit the post. The rebounded bounced to MacKenzie, who put the puck in the goal before Khudobin could get back in position. After the ensuing faceoff at centre ice, the Blue Jackets forced a turnover along the boards in the Canes zone. The puck eventually made its way to Umberger, who was alone in front of the net, and he scored his third goal in four games. "We came out of the gate well; we were playing well and we went after them," Richards said. After scoring goals on two of their first three shots, the Blue Jackets continued to control much of the action, taking the games first seven shots before Carolina asserted itself. The Hurricanes tied a season high with 17 shots in the second period. NOTES: Columbus came into the game with the best winning percentage in Eastern Conference for the month of January (.818). ... Semin extended his point streak to six games for the Hurricanes. ... Carolina recalled Aaron Palushaj from Charlotte earlier on Monday. He will be eligible to play in the Hurricanes game at Montreal on Tuesday. Tracy McGrady Jersey . Dallas (2-0-1) sits atop the Western Conference with an MLS-best seven points. Castillo opened the scoring in the 71st minute off a Mauro Diaz set piece, and Watson outran defender Tony Lochhead on a long ball and then juked goalkeeper Ian Kennedy for the eventual game-winner in the 78th minute. Ben Wallace Jersey . On Saturday, the paths of Drew Tate and Kevin Glenn cross again as opposing quarterbacks.Scott Cullen has notes on a premier prospect getting the call, changes in the Red Sox rotation, a 40-year-old getting regular at-bats and more. INJURIES - Cardinals 1B Matt Adams has been put on the DL with calf tightness, resulting in some lineup shifting, with Allen Craig moving from right field to first base, so that the Cardinals could bring up top prospect Oscar Taveras, who was the No. 3 prospect coming into the season, according to Baseball America, MLB.com and Baseball Prospectus. In 49 games at Triple-A, Taveras had 7 HR, 40 RBI, was hitting .325 with an .897 OPS. Hes already homered in his second major-league at-bat and if Taveras keeps hitting, the Cardinals will surely find a way to keep that bat in the lineup. - Bostons rotation is getting some new faces with LHP Felix Doubront and RHP Clay Buchholz on the DL. RHP Brandon Workman has taken one spot, but the more intriguing arm belongs to RHP Rubby De La Rosa, a power pitcher who struck out eight in seven shutout innings in his first major league start since 2011, when he underwent Tommy John surgery. De La Rosas average fastball was 95.0 MPH, a threshold surpassed by only a handful of starters this season. - Yankees 1B Mark Teixeira, who has been surprisingly productive with 9 HR, 25 RBI and a .242 AVG (.847 OPS) in 37 games, has suffered a setback with his ongoing wrist issues and will be evaluated Tuesday. If Tex has to go on the DL, that likely means more playing time for Kelly Johnson at first, though the Pinstripers could also shuffle Brian McCann there on occasion to get C J.R. Murphys bat into the lineup. Murphy has hit .348 with a .796 OPS in 18 games with the Yankees and had a .773 OPS in the minors last season (before hitting .192 with a .500 OPS in seven games at Triple-A this year). - With Mets CF Juan Lagares joining Eric Young Jr. on the DL, there is now an opportunity for 40-year-old Bobby Abreu, who is hitting .314 with an .880 OPS this season. - Rays RF Wil Myers is out with a sprained wrist. Hes struggled, hitting .227 with a .666 OPS in 53 games. Kevin Kiermaier get a crack at regular playing time and the 24-year-old already has a couple of home runs, thoguh hes been more about speed in the minors, hitting .305 with an .823 OPS and 11 stolen bases in 34 games at Triple-A. - Diamondbacks CF A.J. Pollock hitss the DL with a broken hand, and will miss six-to-eight weeks. Jon Leuer Jersey. This creates an opportunity for 23-year-old Ender Inciarte, though he has a .380 OPS in 53 plate appearances thus far. He did hit .312 with an .807 OPS and seven steals in 26 games at Triple-A. - With 1B Nick Swisher and DH/3B/C Carlos Santana on the DL, keep an eye on 23-year-old 1B Jesus Aguilar, who had an .889 OPS at Triple-A before getting the call to the majors, where hes managed to hit .188 with a .488 OPS in his first 20 plate appearances. - Jeff Mathis will get some reps behind the plate for the Marlins while Jarrod Saltalamacchia recovers from a concussion. Mathis is hitting .300 with an .867 OPS this year, but hes a career .198 hitter (.573 OPS), so dont bank on that level of production continuing. - Royals 3B Danny Valencia went on the DL with a sprained left hand, giving Mike Moustakas a quick reprieve from his demotion to Triple-A. Moustakas mashed at Triple-A, hitting .355 with a .960 OPS in eight games, but hes been brutal with the Royals, hitting .148 with a .531 OPS. - Dodgers LF Carl Crawford has a sprained ankle, opening the door for Andre Ethier to get regular at-bats, playing centre field while Matt Kemp handles left. Ethier has hit a career-low .256 with a .708 OPS this season, but had an .826 OPS in May following a tough start (.618 OPS in March/April). GOOD ADDS (Available in at least 40% of TSN leagues) Lonnie Chisenhall, 3B/1B, Cleveland - 3 HR, 16 RBI, .361 AVG, 22 R, 133 AB (Available: 41.6%) Brock Holt, 3B, Boston - 1 HR, 11 RBI, .337 AVG, 12 R, 86 AB (Available: 96.4%) Lorenzo Cain, CF, Kansas City - 2 HR, 19 RBI, .328 AVG, 12 R, 122 AB (Available: 71.4%) Michael Saunders, RF, Seattle - 3 HR, 22 RBI, ..275 AVG, 24 R, 131 AB (Available: 86.8%) Kolten Wong, 2B, St. Louis - 0 HR, 11 RBI, .268 AVG, 12 R, 8 SB, 123 AB (Available: 72.5%) Collin McHugh, RHP, Houston - 3-3, 2.80 ERA, 0.98 WHIP, 50 K, 45 IP (Available: 80.9%) Jaime Garcia, LHP, St. Louis - 1-0, 4.12 ERA, 0.81 WHIP, 19 K, 19 2/3 IP (Available: 72.5%) Cody Allen, RHP, Cleveland - 2-1, 3.24 ERA, 1.37 WHIP, 29 K, 23 1/3 IP (Available: 65.0%) Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

• December 2, 2020 1:37 AM EST

I accidentally searched and visited your site. I still saw several posts during my visit, but the text was neat and readable. I will quote this post and post it on my blog. Would you like to visit my blog later? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:38 AM EST

Looking at your post, I resent the now that I can't do outdoor activities due to Corona 19, and I miss my old day-to-day life. My homepage is a collection of old photos and everyday life. Would you like to visit my blog? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:41 AM EST

I am writing articles on these topics these days, but there is no reference material so I found your article while thinking. Since I can refer to a variety of materials, I think the work I was preparing will work well! Thank you for your effort. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:41 AM EST

Hello ! I am the one who writes posts on these topics먹튀검증 I would like to write an article based on your article. When can I ask for a review? 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 1:42 AM EST

Your article has answered the question I was wondering about! 먹튀검증 I would like to write a thesis on this subject, but I would like you to give your opinion once :D 먹튀검증사이트