Forums » Energy

and he ripped it by

• August 21, 2018 10:09 PM EDT

Stewart Cink made use of some off-course inspiration to shoot an opening round of 62 at the RSM Classic at Sea Island in Georgia. Kobe Bryant Jersey . Cinks career-low round at the Seaside Course included nine birdies and a sloppy dropped shot at the ninth, his closing hole, which eventually cost him a share of the lead. Live PGA Tour Golf November 18, 2016, 6:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass But Cink was still smiling at the end of the round, with his wife Lisa having been able to walk the entire round watching him as she continues a lengthy battle with Stage 4 breast cancer. Cink stepped away from golf in April to look after Lisa but, after nine rounds of chemotherapy, she received what the former Open champion said was a good report from doctors in Houston on Monday.A huge blessing, Cink said. I am just really encouraged by the way shes been able to fight and handle it.Shes had definitely a lot of ups and downs and she feels pretty well, and she got a good report Monday, real good. Shes really like an inspiration for me. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price The 43-year-old also admitted his wifes battle had helped him become more relaxed on course, realising golf is just part of his life.And that showed on Thursday as Cink carded four birdies on his front nine, going out in 31 before he used a run of four successive birdies from the fourth to get to nine under.Cink managed to hit the green at the ninth despite hitting his drive into a bunker, but he would three-putt and have to settle for a 62, one shot off the early pace set by Canadas Mackenzie Hughes.Im just trying to let golf be a piece of my life and not let life be a piece of golf, Cink added. It grew out of our situation with Lisa where I felt like I had a chance to do some things to just kind of turn myself around.The last few years havent been that great for me productivity-wise on the golf course. So I decided to make some changes and felt like if Lisa can fight, I can fight. Mackenzie Hughes of Canada was the only player to better Stewart Cinks round of 62 Hughes, who has only one top-25 finish in eight career PGA Tour starts, harboured hopes of a sub-60 round towards the end of his opening 18, which also came at the par-70 Seaside course being used this week along with the Plantation Course.He had five birdies on his outward nine and moved to seven under after 11 holes with back-to-back birdies.Further shots were picked up at the 14th and 15th but, with a 59 in his sights, Hughes could only par the last three holes and had to settle for sole possession of the lead. Jonathan Byrd also made the most of good scoring conditions in Georgia Joining Cink on eight under was Jonathan Byrd, who had eight birdies in a bogey-free start to his tournament.Four more players shot seven under par rounds, with Blayne Barber carding 63 at Seaside while Cameron Tringale, Kyle Stanley and Hiroshi Iwata fared best of those playing Plantation by shooting 65 at the par-72 venue.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Free HD Golf Game Robert Horry Jersey . - Josh Sterk scored twice to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 7-1 rout of the Ottawa 67s in Mondays Ontario Hockey League action. Dennis Rodman Lakers Jersey .Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night.Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Craig Anderson made 31 saves, and the Ottawa Senators scored five unanswered goals to top the Arizona Coyotes, 5-1, on Saturday. After Mikkel Boedker put the Coyotes on top early in the game, Milan Michalek and Clarke MacArthur scored first-period goals to give the Senators the lead. Ottawa also got goals from Mike Hoffman, Cody Ceci and David Legwand to end its three-game losing streak. We finally got rewarded for our effort, Senators head coach Dave Cameron said. It feels good. Mike Smith allowed all five Senators goals on 33 shots as the Coyotes lost for the second time in three games. Having failed on 28 straight attempts on the power play entering the game, the Senators converted on their first chance to tie it after Boedkers goal 4 1/2 minutes into the contest. After Erik Karlssons slap shot rang off the post, Smith could not cover up a puck loose in the crease. Michalek was eventually able to shoot it by the down-and-out Smith. Real frustrating, said Coyotes coach Dave Tippett. I thought we started the game alright. Got a lead, take a really poor penalty. Really poor penalty. Just six minutes later, MacArthur took advantage of another loose puck in the crease. Kyle Turris wraparound attempt caromed off Smith and Chris Summers, and MacArthur was right on the doorstep at the opposite post to jam the loose puck home. Magic Johnson Jersey. In the second period, the Senators took a two-goal lead. Hoffman received Mika Zibanejads cross-crease pass after an Arizona turnover in its own end, and Smith could not move left-to-right fast enough to make the save. Ottawa converted another power-play chance in the third period to put the game away. Karlssons cross-ice pass found Ceci jumping into the play from the blue line, and he ripped it by Smith to go up three goals. With seven seconds left, Legwand stripped the puck from Boedker and shot through Smiths five-hole to complete the rout. Game Notes Ottawas Bobby Ryan and Hoffman and Arizonas Oliver Ekman-Larsson will participate in All-Star festivities in Columbus later this month ... The Stone brothers, Michael on Arizona and Mark on Ottawa, compete against each other in the NHL for the first time ... Had Arizonas Zbynek Michalek had played, it would have been the first time two unrelated sets of brothers competed against each other since Dec. 23, 1983 when St. Louis Wayne Babych and Joe Mullen skated against Winnipegs Dave Babych and Brian Mullen. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

• February 15, 2020 2:15 AM EST

Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else. It’s my humble request to u please keep writing such remarkable articles CBD products for arthritis

• 137 posts
    March 23, 2020 7:21 AM EDT

A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and educational. I can hardly wait to peruse bunches of your posts. bitmain antminer s19 pro

• June 28, 2020 3:13 PM EDT

The idea of having the chiffon dresses for the wedding is the great. The chiffon mixed with the lace in assignment writing help looks marvelous than the others. I really like this dress for the wedding. The designers of this blog always bring some positive ideas in the market.

• November 2, 2020 9:56 AM EST

People try so many great and amazing things on Thanks giving days and we can know about that on web. There are many techniques and tricks available and offshore hosting by webcare have all the great skills that people want to know. I have enjoyed this great blog and it taught me many unknown and unbelievable things that I wanted to know.

• November 3, 2020 4:49 AM EST

I simply love this video because its very relaxing and beautiful. Nature has so many secrets in it that we can't see and voice alarm system pakistan has created very good quality of articles that was written for those people who love nature. Here is an outstanding scene of the beach.

• December 2, 2020 1:36 AM EST

That's a great article! The neatly organized content is good to see. Can I quote a blog and write it on my blog? My blog has a variety of communities including these articles. Would you like to visit me later? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:37 AM EST

Your writing is flawless and perfect. However, I think I'd like one more thing to go into the subject of this article. There are many posts on my site that are similar to your topic. When would you like to visit once? 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:38 AM EST

First of all, thank you for your post. I think your post is neatly organized with the information I wanted, so there are a lot of resources to reference. I will bookmark this site and will find your post frequently in the future. 먹튀검증

• December 2, 2020 1:41 AM EST

I am very impressed with your writing먹튀검증 I couldn't think of this, but it's amazing! I wrote several posts similar to this one, but please come and see! 먹튀검증사이트

• December 2, 2020 1:42 AM EST

Why couldn't I have the same or similar opinions as you? 먹튀검증 T^T I hope you also visit my blog and give us a good opinion. 먹튀검증사이트