Forums » Chemical Engineering

relate.At the end of the day, Murray says

• August 14, 2018 10:27 PM EDT

Jodie Broughton says the sting of losing to Warrington spurred Catalans on to their current six-game winning streak which they will look to extend against Salford live on Sky Sports on Saturday. Seth Curry Jersey . The Dragons were 20-18 up with four minutes remaining in the fifth-round fixture before the Wolves hit back with two tries to steal an improbable 30-20 win.The loss was a rare one for the French outfit at home, and winger Broughton believes it was the catalyst for a wounded Catalans to launch an unlikely bid for a place in this years Grand Final.  I think the Warrington defeat was probably the turning point in our season, said Broughton. We played pretty well up to the end of that game and probably shouldnt have lost it.We were the better team but since then weve stuck to our system and been robust with it as well. Todd Carney joins Jon Wells at the touchscreen to analyse Catalans 30-12 win over St Helens We feel, with the personnel weve got in the team, if we dont get to a final this year, it will be a pretty disappointing year.Its hard to do that but thats what were aiming for. Its important not to become complacent. Weve got to keep going forward if we are going to win something.This week the Perpignan side clash with Broughtons former club Salford, and a big win for third-place Dragons could see them claim top spot in the Super League standings by the end of the weekend. Broughton scored 53 tries in 93 Super League appearances for Salford from 2010-13 before signing for Huddersfield, and says it is a club that remains close to his heart.I loved my time at Salford, he said. It was the first full-time professional contract I had.Even though we didnt have a great deal of success while I was there, it was one of my best times.When we played there the other week, it was the first time Id been back to play since I left and I got a pretty good reception from the crowd. Broughton scored four tries against St Helens last week When I moved to Huddersfield, I was in and out in my first season with injuries and stuff and in the second year I was just out of favour.I had another two years there but I didnt want to be sat on the bench for the next two years. I asked if I could move on and its worked out well for me.Catalans are looking to complete the double over Salford after winning 26-12 at the AJ Bell Stadium on Good Friday.Catalans Dragons: Louis Anderson, Jason Baitieri, Thomas Bosc, Julian Bousquet, Jodie Broughton, Todd Carney, Rémi Casty, Alrix da Costa, Vincent Duport, Morgan Escaré, Tony Gigot, Justin Horo, Krisnan Inu, Willie Mason, Greg Mounis, Richie Myler, Pat Richards, Glenn Stewart, Dave Taylor.Salford Red Devils: Justin Carney, Michael Dobson, Niall Evalds, Mark Flanagan, George Griffin, Josh Griffin, Weller Hauraki, Josh Jones, Craig Kopczak, Olsi Krasniqi, Ryan Lannon, Rob Lui, Ben Murdoch-Masila, Gareth OBrien, Junior Sau, Logan Tomkins, Adam Walne, Jordan Walne, Josh Wood.Watch Catalans v Salford live on Sky Sports 2 from 4.55pm on Saturday. Catch all the action for £6.99 with a NOW TV day pass. Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . Klein went undrafted in the NFL last year following his senior season with the Wildcats. He was invited to the Houston Texans rookie camp, but was not offered a contract. Jason Kidd Jersey . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China.OTTAWA - The Ottawa Senators just wanted the old Paul MacLean back.The head coach made a name for himself leading an injury-plagued but scrappy Senators team to the playoffs in the lockout-shortened 2012-13 season. He was named the NHLs coach of the year for his efforts and received a three-year contract extension in the off-season.MacLean, with his distinctive bushy moustache, was popular with players and fans in Ottawa, and could get under the skin of the opposition. Montreal winger Brandon Prust once famously called him a bug-eyed, fat walrus after a heated playoff game between the rival teams.What seemed like the start of a long relationship quickly unravelled. Less than 18 months after winning the Jack Adams Trophy, after a change in attitude that didnt sit well with Senators executives or players, MacLean became the first coach to be fired this season. The team relieved MacLean of his duties Monday morning after an 11-11-5 start to the season.Dave Cameron, who had been working as an assistant coach in Ottawa, was named the Senators head coach, the tenth in franchise history.MacLean made a conscious decision heading into the 2013-14 season to do things differently and be more demanding of his players.The change in attitude didnt go over well with players, and general manager Bryan Murray said he put MacLean on notice at the end of last season after the Senators missed the playoffs. Despite the unrest Murray chose to leave things status quo, as he believed MacLean might have just had a bad year and was hopeful his head coach would revert to his old ways.At the end of last year none of us were very happy, including the coaching staff, with what happened and thats why I said the old Paul MacLean, said Murray. I think we sort of set a target date and said lets talk after 20 games and see where were headed and what do we need to do if anything different.It appears the old MacLean never came back. The Senators sit 10th in the Eastern Conference and are routinely getting outshot by their opponents.Through 27 games, Ottawa has given up the second-most shots in the league behind only the Buffalo Sabres.Murray, who broke the news to MacLean at 9:30 a.m. Monday morning, said he had grown frustrated watching the Senators struggle with turnovers night after night.In parts of four seasons Ottawa went 114-90-35 under MacLean, making the playoffs in his first two seasons. Murray said it wasnt an easy decision to fire MacLean, but it was a necessary one.Watching the team play and continue to play the same way as we did at the end of last year where we were giving up way too many scoring chances, too many goals, too many breakdowns in the defensive part of our game ... I guess from that point on the last four, five games certainly we examined each and every performance as best we could, had discussions and it just came to a point where I felt something had to be done, Murray said.It appears MacLeans own words played a role in his dismissal. Saturday morning prior to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins MacLean said …Im just scared to death every day who we are playing and sometimes Im scared to death of who Im playing.The words didnt sit well with Murray.That sent a looud message to me, whether it was in jest or otherwise, that maybe he didnt believe in the group the way we thought we believed in the group when we started the year, said Murray. Dennis Smith Jr. Jersey. . Im not sure beyond that.It was no secret that MacLeans relationship with a number of players had soured over the past 16 months, and Murray said after speaking with players on Sunday it was clear things hadnt improved.There was an uneasiness in our room without a doubt that some of the better players felt they were singled out a little too often maybe and thats todays athlete, Murray said. They want to be corrected, coached, given a chance to play without being the centre point of discussion in a room.It appears the decision came down to choosing between Cameron and Luke Richardson, who is currently coaching the American Hockey Leagues Binghamton Senators. Richardson has a daughter studying at Cornell and said he preferred to remain where he was.Murray believes Cameron will be a good fit with the players, and having been through the current state of affairs will understand what needs to be done differently.I think seeing and going through what weve gone through now for a year and a half, year and a quarter he will recognize that we need communication. We need players to be empowered, said Murray. We need a system and a work ethic that will benefit our players and thats forecheck more aggressively to me, get the puck going quicker, get the defence a little more help in our own end, dont turn the puck over as often. Thats all easy to say, but to get it in the ice and to get it into action will take a little time.Cameron, a native of Kildare Capes, P.E.I., had been one of five candidates considered for the head coaching position in 2011, but the job ultimately went to MacLean.The 56-year-old Cameron has coached in the AHL, the Ontario Hockey League and served as both head coach and assistant coach for Canadas world junior team.Murray believes theres a lot to like about Cameron, who has two years remaining on his current contract.Hes a former teacher. Hes got a hockey IQ. Hes played in the league, Murray said. Hes got some people skills that are very necessary to be a coach. Hell relate a little bit to what we need here with some of our youth here and our veterans.We dont have a lot of older players so I think theyll certainly like Dave. I dont know that hes a players coach or demanding. I do know that hes a teacher and I do know watching his team play his last year of junior hockey and being here with Pauls staff I see a man that will step up and will allow players to play, but one-on-one able to relate.At the end of the day, Murray says everyone needs to remember hockey is supposed to be enjoyable.We have so many rules sometimes that we take the fun away from it, said Murray. Maybe now well play a little different style, a little more aggressive style, well try to chase the puck more often and I think that will play to the strengths of the young people on our hockey team and thats what I would like to see happen.Cameron will have two days of practice before the Senators host the defending Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night. Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes JerseysCheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys ' ' '